Official NSW Cup Rd 4 - Bulldogs vs Warriors

Weak Gutted Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah interested to see Kitione Kautoga play. Mate at tigers see he is a solid middle who was stuck behind Stef , twal, Joe and Klemmer and when they recruited Bateman and Papalli he wanted out.

Also Davey playing as a middle.

That’s what we need some quality middles coming through.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Nasheed here.
Ball deep in Henny atm so maybe I’m not thinking straight but why my boo Davey prop?
Reynolds over Khaleb starting? Dawgggggggg.

dangeorus times
Dangerous times

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Yeah interested to see Kitione Kautoga play. Mate at tigers see he is a solid middle who was stuck behind Stef , twal, Joe and Klemmer and when they recruited Bateman and Papalli he wanted out.

Also Davey playing as a middle.

That’s what we need some quality middles coming through.
He's an edge forward

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Good to see Davey back. Hope he gets through ok. If pangai is back soon enough aswell then it will shore up our middle rotation.

I heard Gus say that Pangia is having pains in different part of his calf. So the dogs are baffled as to what is going on. It was supposed to be he missed the first month but there might be complications :( the sooner he is back the better for our rotation.

WillieMasonFan

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Unsure why they bother sacrificing some of Rajab's development to have Reynolds start at 6.
I would have had KR into Top 30 ahead of JR, but everyone got so caught up in this nostalgic JR coming home crap. Why couln't they have paid JR the same as he is getting paid but had him outside the Top 30 and KR in the Top 30?