Official NSW Cup Rd 4 - Bulldogs vs Warriors

kamaryn

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Posts all over facebook saying Kautoga has been named to start in 2nd row. Is he the missing #11/12?

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Posts all over facebook saying Kautoga has been named to start in 2nd row. Is he the missing #11/12?
I thought tigers wanted a transfer and we said no? Was looking for him on wests team sheet on the weekend, but he wasnt there.

kamaryn

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
What's the deal with Rajab off the bench? I haven't seen the lineups so far this season but seemed like he played well last game? Do you think they're trying to turn him into a utility/bench player, or is Reynolds just outplaying him atm?

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Keen to watch Kitione Kautoga. Wonder if we can make a good impact player off the bench for us

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I thought tigers wanted a transfer and we said no? Was looking for him on wests team sheet on the weekend, but he wasnt there.
Could swear i saw him walking to belmore with the team in a Dogs polo last week.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
What's the deal with Rajab off the bench? I haven't seen the lineups so far this season but seemed like he played well last game? Do you think they're trying to turn him into a utility/bench player, or is Reynolds just outplaying him atm?
Reynolds is a novelty tbh

I'd go with your Rajab to 14 IMO

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Rajab actually played most pf the second half last week, from the bench. Reynolds was out injured, and it seems they like to change the team around wuite a lot each week. Maybe to give the younger guys a good run between Flegg and NSW cup? Not really sure tbh.