Official NSW CUP Jersey Flegg Ron Massey Scores ,Squads and Team News 2024

sifter6

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Problem is cup is such a step down from NRL these days, KO, Rajab, BBO, Even Flanagan and Wakum look like word betters in cup, Its so hard to know if that will translate to first grade.
I disagree, Flanagan looked like a slow mongrel out there today for 95% of the game. His first half service was pathetic and often made the wrong choices, e.g. going to Tanner on the last 5 metres out from the try line... does he not know what the decoy is for... errr... I better pass it to him, not the set backline that was calling for it! TWAT!

Dogs4eva13

Previously James Cochrane
Reaction score
I disagree, Flanagan looked like a slow mongrel out there today for 95% of the game. His first half service was pathetic and often made the wrong choices, e.g. going to Tanner on the last 5 metres out from the try line... does he not know what the decoy is for... errr... I better pass it to him, not the set backline that was calling for it! TWAT!
Yeah found the reply and watched the first half Last night and agree his first half was mixed. At least when he crabs from dummy half isn't as bad when he does it at 7. I liked Ryan grey... earlier in the season, he was a monster and was really dominating the middle when we were light in forwards. I think it would be interesting to play him for 20 then bring reed on. A bit like what panthers do for API.

ChesoBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
O'Neill looked good next to Bailey because Bailey is a dud. O'Neill is miles off even playing regular NSW Cup. Stop it.

ChesoBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He threw a face ball to one of our front rowers off the bench - worst pass I've ever seen.

Flanno moved back to the halves in the second half and he looked much more comfortable.

They need to just play him there. He's a good NSW Cup half. That is all.

ShepardDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did Joash pick up an injury or suspension so cruel to take him off the team to trial Wilson whilst he was arguably our best player. I get it Ciro may be looking to see a suitable fullback replacement for perham, thank god.

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Anyone seen the flegg team list for this week?

ChesoBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did Joash pick up an injury or suspension so cruel to take him off the team to trial Wilson whilst he was arguably our best player. I get it Ciro may be looking to see a suitable fullback replacement for perham, thank god.
Agreed, however I’ve wanted to see Blake have a crack at fullback. I like Joash a lot though I think if needed, he’s not entirely ready for first grade.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Agreed, however I’ve wanted to see Blake have a crack at fullback. I like Joash a lot though I think if needed, he’s not entirely ready for first grade.
Testing him out as a potential replacement for Perham