Nsw Cup- Finals week 1

dogzofwar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Both games were even at the same ground for fucks sake. Why wod 9 go to all the trouble of setting up to film one game, and then not follow up with the second game. Fucking NRL, thats why!!!
Yeah exactly

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Thought ZDC went well when he went into BBO's spot.

Philistine

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I thought the referee gave us absolutely nothing when the game was in the balance, and then switched and gave us a more than fair go once it appeared we had it won. Is this my paranoia talking, or did others see it the same way?

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
FB_IMG_1662282489586.jpg

Week 2 of the Knock-On-Effect NSW Cup finals
North Sydney Bears vs Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs at Kogarah Oval Elimination Semi Final Saturday 10th September
Kick Off: TBA

Looking at the schedule we could be at 1pm or 5pm...not sure?

grunta

= dOgGyStYlE =
Reaction score
I thought the referee gave us absolutely nothing when the game was in the balance, and then switched and gave us a more than fair go once it appeared we had it won. Is this my paranoia talking, or did others see it the same way?
100% agree brother! I was thinking the exact same thing... said the same thing in another thread last week! That particular ref hates the bulldogs... every game I've watched him ref, so many dodgy calls and all the 50/50 calls go against us! The refereeing standard in cup is atrocious

billy beane

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
A real good win based on dominant defense.

Very pleasing .... we have a chance to at least make the GF in my opinion.

2ndphase

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
A real good win based on dominant defense.

Very pleasing .... we have a chance to at least make the GF in my opinion.
With our full strength team i think we had a chance but im not too sure with what we have.
Makatoa and Skelton are a big loss.
I reckon Clarke needs to get more game time he looks the goods.

billy beane

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
With our full strength team i think we had a chance but im not too sure with what we have.
Makatoa and Skelton are a big loss.
I reckon Clarke needs to get more game time he looks the goods.
Agree about Clarke. Just the fact he is in the team speaks volumes ... Gray is going alright as well. Tough little bugger with good speed and fitness.

What happened to Skelton ?

ZDC was good at 5/8 ... might be able to cover for BBO.

Morrin and Topine are standouts at this level. Creedence looks a real footy player with instincts.

Our two wingers can let us down at any time, but i was very impressed with our D.

Think we can handle Norths and Newtown ... Penrith may be too good.

2ndphase

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Agree about Clarke. Just the fact he is in the team speaks volumes ... Gray is going alright as well. Tough little bugger with good speed and fitness.

Morrin and Topine are standouts at this level. Creedence looks a real footy player with instincts.

Our two wingers can let us down at any time, but i was very impressed with our D.

2ndphase

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

Penrith are at a different level all those Jersey Flegg boys coming in and they still beat the Bears that came 3rd.

2ndphase

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

Can Clarke play halfback?? Lol