NSW Cup - Dogs v Bears today on Fox/Kayo

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Grey didn’t put a foot wrong.

Creedance Toia looks classy, very good prospect! If they don’t secure this bloke it’ll be one that got away. He’s a young RTS.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Things I noticed from this game is terrible fitness. Dan Ferris really is the biggest fat **** of a fitness coach. Stupid dumb errors and just some poor individuals like cook, edwards, that big fella wearing 17 made this loss easy.

korrmatta1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Was that kris Keating playing today?? Lol he’s rubbish can’t believe he got picked over rajab how pathetic

David holland

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Almontis not that good after all, against smaller boyz stands out

TAS

All In
Reaction score
Wasn’t the greatest game but I can say the style of play of our Cup team is much more attractive to watch than our firsts. Halves touching the ball almost on every play. They control the play with no forwards getting in the way. That comes down to coaching style.

Kiraz is definitely ready to step up as soon as possible. I can see Toia and Alamoti stepping up and ready to go at start of next year. Continued development for remainder of this year in their current grade will serve them well and have them primed for a big upcoming off season with the firsts.

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
disappointing really - was hoping to see a good 9. Maybe the 6 would go alright as a 9?
Docker clay is a better 9 - at 6 he holds on to the ball far too much.

Reactions: ATT

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Well there you have it, the young blokes in NSW cup now have a taste of what Kennel commentary is like - the usual everything is f###ed and the refs are f###ed talk because we came up short.

Near half of that team qualify for Flegg, I thought they played fantastic but their handling let them down and fatigue did creep in noticeably.

Creedence is a gun.

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bears (aka Roosters Light) had like 6 players with decent NRL experience, Dogs had 2.

Covid plus injuries and extended NRL bench has been hurting NSW Cup team in recent weeks.

Allan, Okunbor, and Lumelume all out at the moment (for example).

Was that kris Keating playing today?? Lol he’s rubbish can’t believe he got picked over rajab how pathetic
One mistake a shit game does not make.

Hayward was decent in defence, and played fairly well in attack, with a few try assists today.

How about Spud telling that made up prop with tears in his eyes story 4 times over but each time it was a different prop lol
Fucking head bin
LOL ... if ever there was evidence that Carroll has an accquired brain injury from head knocks, this commentating showed it.

Dead set sounded like he was stroking out at one point.

Almontis not that good after all, against smaller boyz stands out.
Lump of a lad, and very strong, but defence is horrible, and his lateral movement at the moment makes Okunbor look evasive.

I suspect maybe his knee injury has played a minor part in this as he only returned very recently.

Reactions: ATT

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Does anyone at this entire club know the game goes for 80 mins not 50 ffs

or is the strength muppet infected reserve grade too ?

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Need to remember 8 of those who played today are flegg n SGball age