News NSW Blues State of Origin star Apisai Koroisau snuck woman into camp hotel room

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
What a pathetic piece of human excrement. He is risking his livelihood, the livelihood of every other player and NRL worker, his family, his marriage and he is admitting to the world he is moronic, stupid maggot just cause he can't fap one off.

Ban him for the rest of the entire season. Fark him and fark the Panthers.
I think that sums things up pretty well.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Word of advice to Api's wife.
The old song, go on take ya money and run.
You can do much better.
He will keep doing this to you.
In one of his begging texts he actually said he's done it again which means he's got form for cheating. So you're correct. It's probably a matter of time until he finds his next fling.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
What a pathetic piece of human excrement. He is risking his livelihood, the livelihood of every other player and NRL worker, his family, his marriage and he is admitting to the world he is moronic, stupid maggot just cause he can't fap one off.

Ban him for the rest of the entire season. Fark him and fark the Panthers.
And add ‘and come to the dogs to redeem youreslef on the cheap like Vaughan!’

Malla

Reaction score
Well lets see what the NRL and Panthers do here.

If this is true, he deserves to be suspended for 8 weeks minimum as this is the precedent set by the NRL for Vaughan. Actually, this is worse, as he brought an outsider into the bubble that could have impacted the whole bubble where as Vaughan and the dragons stayed within their bubble as a team but just had a bbq/party.

Fuck him off, unlucky PANFERS

beastwood89

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Feel so sorry for the wife and kids I honestly do, but Eat a bag of dicks brandy ya flog I honestly never had a issue with the panthers until you keep opening your mouth and trying to kick our club through the dirt. So suck a dick you ugly looking mutt.

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I dub thee "Crappy Koroisau". Seriously, keep it in your pants dude.

I think benefit of the doubt must go to Api until we see what the other chick looks like.

I mean married with 2 kids, if she was a machine you’d almost understand why.
1627000245423.png
WIFEY

1627000329421.png

THE OTHER WOMAN

Without knowing the face of the "homewrecker" shes got the chest advantage, but that's about it. His wifeys certainly cute.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I love how he fucks this chick a couple times then goes on to tell his wife "but there is no emotional connection" like that makes it alright or something lol. Kinda reminded me of the Eddie Murphy skit where he talks about cheating on your missus and says something along the lines of "I fucked her, but I make love to you"

I got no time for cheaters, it's a dog act. Feel sorry for his wife and kids. Too many ***** want their cake and eat it too.
Fuck haha that eddy murphy line lol

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I dub thee "Crappy Koroisau". Seriously, keep it in your pants dude.

View attachment 27176
WIFEY

View attachment 27177

THE OTHER WOMAN

Without knowing the face of the "homewrecker" shes got the chest advantage, but that's about it. His wifeys certainly cute.
Fuck man they are both stunners without even seeing the face of the other women.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Has anyone on here ever cheated on their partner? Does it feel better?!

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Has anyone on here ever cheated on their partner? Does it feel better?!
Depends on a few factors. Was she younger? Or older when we were younger. Is she better looking. Do Chinese massage count

stingray

Kennel Established
Reaction score
APIs wife is hot not sure why he would cheat on her,

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
So if these messages etc. are the real deal and above board then you know what? He should be banned for the rest of this season, fined and Penrith should cut him adrift. Ivan Cleary of course has taken the well trodden path of using the wait and see approach......until the NRL has concluded its investigations. Even says “Until we know the sanctions, if any, then we’ll make a call.

When you think with your other head it normally leads to trouble and from the messages it appears that not only is he one of the in form hookers of the comp he has form in the cheating stakes as well. He's done it before by his own admission, unbelievable. I do not remember ever seeing anything in print or even rumoured above previous indiscretions, that being the case the incidents were kept under wraps but this time for whatever reason the other party has spoken out. Sour grapes you may say, but just what did Api do or say to even give her the opinion that it was anything more than just a dalliance?

His moral angst smacks of saying sorry and it will make it alright. Put yourself down and call yourself a low human being and it will be alright. Apologize and it will be alright. No connection and it will be alright. This is wrong on so many levels but the puzzling thing is that now the missus and kids have gone to join him in sunny Qld. If she forgives him it will be for the second time.....:confounded:

When will these guys ever learn? I would not be at all surprised if the NRL and Mr V'landys really makes an example of him because he is in a long line of misdemeanors that threaten the future of the competition in 2021. That will be interesting owing to the profile of the player and the position of the club he plays for.....

Last edited:

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
35k fine and 2 game ban for Api