News NSW Blues State of Origin star Apisai Koroisau snuck woman into camp hotel room

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I think benefit of the doubt must go to Api until we see what the other chick looks like.

I mean married with 2 kids, if she was a machine you’d almost understand why.

Dannyboi88

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
These woman that they all fuck on the side who are out of work atm more then likely can sell the exclusive to the media for huge $$$$$
When will these idiots learn and it morally wrong plus now we can sign him cheap after this maybe

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Well he’s every bit as big a fuckwit as jai arrow enough said really

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
Didn’t read much beyond that Api snuck a side chick into his room,
All I see is an opportunity to sign up a sacked Api.

Gets better for us. Another Baz connection.

this is perfect!!
Api for 500

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
Didn’t read much beyond that Api snuck a side chick into his room,
All I see is an opportunity to sign up a sacked Api.

Gets better for us. Another Baz connection.

this is perfect!!
Api for 500
I'd rather wait and smell the cheese, get this unsavory woman to break into our camp and go hammer and tong on some of ours.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
I'd rather wait and smell the cheese, get this unsavory woman to break into our camp and go hammer and tong on some of ours.
Haha get her tits out for Wakeman, Flanno, Allen and Elliott. The last name is guaranteed to work.

For anyone else reading who suggests to feed her to Lewis just know that there’s no way Lewis succumbs to this temptation. Guys too staunch.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
I love how he fucks this chick a couple times then goes on to tell his wife "but there is no emotional connection" like that makes it alright or something lol. Kinda reminded me of the Eddie Murphy skit where he talks about cheating on your missus and says something along the lines of "I fucked her, but I make love to you"

I got no time for cheaters, it's a dog act. Feel sorry for his wife and kids. Too many ***** want their cake and eat it too.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It takes 2 to tango.. she knew from the beginning hes married with kids and now conveniently sells her story for money after he doent continue a relationship with her..

Both have blame in this..

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
It takes 2 to tango.. she knew from the beginning hes married with kids and now conveniently sells her story for money after he doent continue a relationship with her..

Both have blame in this..
I think he’s worse though. He’s the one that is obligated to be true to his boo.
I always convince girls to cheat on their guys with me and I just see it as a test of character whether I want them long term or not.

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What a pathetic piece of human excrement. He is risking his livelihood, the livelihood of every other player and NRL worker, his family, his marriage and he is admitting to the world he is moronic, stupid maggot just cause he can't fap one off.

Ban him for the rest of the entire season. Fark him and fark the Panthers.