Nrlol first ever NFL block play

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Exactly - there were a couple of high shots to our players that were not given! The pattern, timing and number of calls against us were more than co-incidental and random - there was a clear bias towards us losing today by the “officials”!!
There was a blatant knock on by the warriors and the ref says 6 again or something, it just never ends with us

Joelmcevoy2

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Robbed again cause of that blind **** cummans he hates us his a tosser clearly a obstruction

Joelmcevoy2

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Yeah its absolute corrupt nrl not like the old days stupid refs are fucked suprised that cummans not dead yet always robbing bulldogs happen next week to

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah but he was in front of SJ when the block occurred. Seen them not given for a lot less
Just watched it again and I’m even more convinced it was bullshit. The only reason I can think of (besides it being against us) was that SJ didn’t run behind anyone. The problem is, AFB ended up in front of him and obstructing Reed from getting across. There’s no way to justify it being fair.

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
100%!! Being on the end of bad calls the whole game, defending well considering the amount of ball the warriors had and having to listen to those fkn buffoons talk up the heroic effort of the defence of the warriors and how unlucky they were on the clear knock on try and scoring off an obstruction. Arrrrrrrrrgh! Fkn *****
The way Blocker gets so many games has me mystified. The carnt must have something on the head of football at fox, because he dribbles on like some drunk down the pub. He’s even been put on the last 3 Tigers games, possibly more. Like wtf?

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I have no doubt Gus will have a bit to say about cumstains effort in the bunker, during the coming week.
No one cares when it happens to dogs… I acknowledge it happens to other sides aswell remember tigers vs cowboys last year.. tigers getting dudded another bottom side and no one ever cares unless it’s a top team