NRL360 : Forans feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I agree with you on a lot of things but I can never say I enjoy a loss
Haha i didnt say i actually enjoy, i fucking hate losing!!! But at least we are playing a more enterprising style of football, hence i enjoy the pain of losing a litttle more then i did last year. Does that kind of make sense?

Emdog85

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Haha i didnt say i actually enjoy, i fucking hate losing!!! But at least we are playing a more enterprising style of football, hence i enjoy the pain of losing a litttle more then i did last year. Does that kind of make sense?
Haha yeah bro I got where you were coming from, I'm the same, at least there is some hope at kickoff this season. I just need that first win for the season. That will be a great week following our first win

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Haha yeah bro I got where you were coming from, I'm the same, at least there is some hope at kickoff this season. I just need that first win for the season. That will be a great week following our first win
It will come soon enough, and when it does i am confident we will kick on.

Deathspell

Kennel Established
Reaction score
LOL, Yes with Foz its always 'we are a few weeks away''.....
I'm new to this forum but hear me well fool.I've never engaged you but if you are all about disrespectful comments towards my team I'll show you how a true BULLDOGS fan responds.There is nothing wrong with constructive criticism but snidely comments crosses the line.

WestBeast

Peyow Peyow
Reaction score
Foran is 10/10 for me this season... Its the wankers around him that don't know how to run lines or ruin his work in straightening attack lines by stopping, propping and passing then running towards the sideline.
They are still playing with des virus

w00t

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Anyone notice how Tolman always gets in the way of Foran on the fourth tackle. Guy must be sour that he isn't in Foran's attacking plans

N

Natboy

Anyone notice how Tolman always gets in the way of Foran on the fourth tackle. Guy must be sour that he isn't in Foran's attacking plans
I’ve heard the commentators say the same thing. Old habits die hard

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Foran's gone okay. Not bad, not great.

I at least see promise in him. He just needs a partner than can make it less predictable for him. At the moment the defence can see all our big raids are going to have him involved.

Deathspell

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I’ve heard the commentators say the same thing. Old habits die hard
Could it be cause he's made more decoy runs then any other forward in the team.He's probably confused and screws up the play.

Status
Not open for further replies.