NRL360 : Forans feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Don't know if anyone caught, buzz rothfield apparently spoke with foran and asked him what was going on

Foran replied with we're still a few weeks away.

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Don't know if anyone caught, buzz rothfield apparently spoke with foran and asked him what was going on

Foran replied with we're still a few weeks away.
Yes just watched it. I suppose we have to remember that Foz although fit now wasn't until probably late Jan and so working on combinations has only been going on for a matter of weeks. I'm sure the spine will continue to improve.

Serpent

Kennel Established
Reaction score
LOL, Yes with Foz its always 'we are a few weeks away''.....

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Foran is 10/10 for me this season... Its the wankers around him that don't know how to run lines or ruin his work in straightening attack lines by stopping, propping and passing then running towards the sideline.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Foran is 10/10 for me this season... Its the wankers around him that don't know how to run lines or ruin his work in straightening attack lines by stopping, propping and passing then running towards the sideline.
I agree with everything bar his kicking game has been turd.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
LOL, Yes with Foz its always 'we are a few weeks away''.....
Typical but hurt fan. Your club fucked foran. You forces him to play when he was underdone and yet to recover from injury, and then made him the scapegoat for your salary cap breach. So dont be coming on our forum giving him a hard time as if he screwed you over.
Show a bit of class. Or is that too much to ask of an eels supporter??

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Foran cannot be blamed for ***** falling off tackles and arm grabbing.

I was going throw my remote at the tv when Frawley missed Tedesco.

Typical dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Typical but hurt fan. Your club fucked foran. You forces him to play when he was underdone and yet to recover from injury, and then made him the scapegoat for your salary cap breach. So dont be coming on our forum giving him a hard time as if he screwed you over.
Show a bit of class. Or is that too much to ask of an eels supporter??
Careful there mate. He was breaking out in cold sweat and shaking after yesterdays loss. You will damn near put him into a coma

N

Natboy

Foran cannot be blamed for ***** falling off tackles and arm grabbing.

I was going throw my remote at the tv when Frawley missed Tedesco.
Yeah done that before along with dozens of broken phones but you feel silly when you see the players laughing & shaking hands with each other after the game and you’re all ready to go Ivan Milat on everybody

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Foran takes the ball to the line
Not his fault his runners die on him or can’t run proper lines
Perfect case in point last week where he put rfm through a perfect gap and rfm stopped on him
Jackson can’t run a hole or overs line to save his life
Adam Elliot (best thing I can say is nil comment)
Foran is the least of my worries and has been very impressive for someone coming off a disrupted pre season

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Foran takes the ball to the line
Not his fault his runners die on him or can’t run proper lines
Perfect case in point last week where he put rfm through a perfect gap and rfm stopped on him
Jackson can’t run a hole or overs line to save his life
Adam Elliot (best thing I can say is nil comment)
Foran is the least of my worries and has been very impressive for someone coming off a disrupted pre season
RFM stopped on him because he timed his run with Foran's dummy, the week before Foran didn't dummy and RFM went straight through. That's down to chemistry between the two and should improve the more they play together. Jackson on the other hand i agree with, he has never been great running lines on the edge and it hasn't looked like improving with Foran here. Jackson needs to move to lock asap, will be better for the team and him.

Status
Not open for further replies.