Kennel Participant
Reaction score
We have the Greater Game, I just wish we had the GayFL administration. :p

[video=youtube;6OS2GmuhPzc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6OS2GmuhPzc[/video]

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Lol dogsdayout great vid. thanks for sharing!!! Now get out the way B*t*h :p

The AFL is certainly a better run code but nothing beats rugby leauge.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I prefer AFL over NRL these days. Game is far more entertaining and the skill on show is much better than league atm.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I prefer AFL over NRL these days. Game is far more entertaining and the skill on show is much better than league atm.
So who's your team Marley??? Not those Hawthorn ****ers that wear the colours of poo and piss. Come to think of it they may as well change their logo from a hawk to a toilet bowl.

Ogre

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Lol dogsdayout great vid. thanks for sharing!!! Now get out the way B*t*h :p

The AFL is certainly a better run code but nothing beats rugby leauge.
thanks Vlasnik. it certainly is a better run code as suppose to the NRL, although you're right, nothing beats rugby league:p

Ogre

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
agree, although the crash and bash part is far more entertaining to watch, if only the shoulder charge was still allowed in rugby league.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
agree, although the crash and bash part is far more entertaining to watch, if only the shoulder charge was still allowed in rugby league.
Yeah and if the srum was actually a srum rugby league would be better of for it!!! I always thought that Greenberg would be great for the game of NRL but honestly he and his cronies have done nothing more than screw it over with dumb ass rule changes and shonky officiating.

Last edited by a moderator:

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
So who's your team Marley??? Not those Hawthorn ****ers that wear the colours of poo and piss. Come to think of it they may as well change their logo from a hawk to a toilet bowl.
Obviously the mighty ****ing Swans!

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We have the Greater Game, I just wish we had the GayFL administration. :p

we do have gay administration,
I agree they all seem very happy with what they bring to the table. Tod Greenberg, Mr Yesman and publicity b*tch, Shane Richardson, proof Bugs Bunny had a son, David the banker Smith, the NRL's version of the fall guy and John no where to be seen Grant. The Lurker has nothing on Johnny.

BULL SHIT!!!

Let's face it folks while the AFL have been growing their game these guys have been screwing ours!!!

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I could never get into it, I guess if your into soccer it probably has a better appeal as its kinda like aerial soccer

Ogre

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I agree they all seem very happy with what they bring to the table. Tod Greenberg, Mr Yesman and publicity b*tch, Shane Richardson, proof Bugs Bunny had a son, David the banker Smith, the NRL's version of the fall guy and John no where to be seen Grant. The Lurker has nothing on Johnny.

BULL SHIT!!!

Let's face it folks while the AFL have been growing their game these guys have been screwing ours!!!
love the pictures to sum up the NRL administration.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I could never get into it, I guess if your into soccer it probably has a better appeal as its kinda like aerial soccer
That could have something to do with it.

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm not sure why people persist with telling us how much they don't like AFL as a sport.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I love soccer, and think afl is crap! I appreciate the talent but too scrappy for me! Looks like 7 year old girls scratching,kicking, pushing for the ball in an under 8's soccer game

sultanofsydney

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
afl is more national game, when you consider canberra is not based in a east coast city, obviously excluding warriors, so its got that over nrl but really who would want to watch afl

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
afl is more national game, when you consider canberra is not based in a east coast city, obviously excluding warriors, so its got that over nrl but really who would want to watch afl
40,000 registered Sydney Swans Members for 1 and a further 6 or 7 thousand Greater Western Sydney Members along with a heap of people out there in T.V land.

Status
Not open for further replies.