Opinion NRL Tonight

DoggyStyla

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The little snippet of footage on NRL tonight showed Diaz passing the ball from dummy half to Flanagan. Not sure if it means much but, maybe he is going to be in 14?

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
He can't play unless he's elevated into the top 30. Until the club announces this (if they even do) there is no way he can play.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
He needs to be offered a contract (he’s on train and trial) and included in one of the last 2 remaining top 30 spots.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Deitz will be in the top 17this week. Club has received a waiver from NRL that will allow him to play.
Is that possibly due to JmK being injured in a exhibition match?

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Is that possibly due to JmK being injured in a exhibition match?
You can apply for a exemption to play a player from outside the top 30 before round 11. You normally have to have prove that you don’t have anyone else in the top 30 that can play that position due to injuries or suspensions.

Stevche Kat

Waterboy
Reaction score
I hope you are right.. if so, you'll become an instant source immortal on the kennel.. :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:
Doubt it.. last time I revealed in June that Foran signed with Manly that was ultimately announced at the end of September and I was eaten alive for it.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Doubt it.. last time I revealed in June that Foran signed with Manly that was ultimately announced at the end of September and I was eaten alive for it.
I wouldn't take it to heart.. there are some gronks on here that think it's funny to make up rubbish mail, then others have a hard time believing the real mail..

I checked your post history and your mail about Foran was good ..