CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
guessing 2/7 are the twin turbos?
Only Tom..not sure about his brother as his game time was cut. I'm just going to wait until the team lists come out i guess..

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Moylan could be a nice pod.
I am at a complete loss when it come to hooker.
Smith cannot average 73 (or whatever he is priced at) and must come down, but there is daylight between him and the rest.
The concern with luke is gametime. Was he 80 mins at the end of the year.? ANd his goalkicking is not assured either.
Any vibes on granville from the cows?
Seggy could be the saviour in that spot.
Slater back could also see a drop in Smith's score..i might run with 2 cheap hookers, running with cheap halves early on worked for me last season.

OITENTA-E-NOVE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Slater back could also see a drop in Smith's score..i might run with 2 cheap hookers, running with cheap halves early on worked for me last season.
dont think that option is possible this season? at least last year all the cheap hookers or halfs were starting this year could see all the cheap hookers on the bench or reserve grade

OITENTA-E-NOVE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Moylan could be a nice pod.
I am at a complete loss when it come to hooker.
Smith cannot average 73 (or whatever he is priced at) and must come down, but there is daylight between him and the rest.
The concern with luke is gametime. Was he 80 mins at the end of the year.? ANd his goalkicking is not assured either.
Any vibes on granville from the cows?
Seggy could be the saviour in that spot.
luke will average around 70 again this season at worst 65. kicking role could be his since sj ddnt kick in the weekends trail and he also had a better percentage last season when he took over the role... and with that i think iv talked myself into going with him to start but if seg ever gets registered ill be trading to him instantly and using the cash to upgrade a midranger to a premium player

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
dont think that option is possible this season? at least last year all the cheap hookers or halfs were starting this year could see all the cheap hookers on the bench or reserve grade
There is one cheap hooker who will be playing 80..just banking on another getting game time.

OITENTA-E-NOVE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
There is one cheap hooker who will be playing 80..just banking on another getting game time.
really? dosnt seem likely to me.. all the teams with cheap hookers carry a utility on the bench and most of them have little to no nrl experience unless of course your talking about someone that will be playing a position other then hooker

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
really? dosnt seem likely to me.. all the teams with cheap hookers carry a utility on the bench and most of them have little to no nrl experience unless of course your talking about someone that will be playing a position other then hooker
Cameron King. If he is selected at hooker he will likely play 80 as Arthur apparently wants a 4 forward bench. Far from confirmed but i'm confident of it happening...

OITENTA-E-NOVE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cameron King. If he is selected at hooker he will likely play 80 as Arthur apparently wants a 4 forward bench. Far from confirmed but i'm confident of it happening...
iv got him in hopes of this happening but cant see it happening hes to injury prone and i think eels will lean on de gois to set the defensive tone

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
iv got him in hopes of this happening but cant see it happening hes to injury prone and i think eels will lean on de gois to set the defensive tone
I don't think IDG will get a spot, guess we will find oit soon enough though. Do you have Uate in your team?

OITENTA-E-NOVE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't think IDG will get a spot, guess we will find oit soon enough though. Do you have Uate in your team?
not currently im waiting to see who gets mansour wing position but if its not a cheapie then ill prob go for uate

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
not currently im waiting to see who gets mansour wing position but if its not a cheapie then ill prob go for uate
True. Him not catching a ball the other night made me nervous..but Tom should set him up fairly often this season so hopefully he can get back to his tackle busting best and his dropped balls won't matter.

OITENTA-E-NOVE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
True. Him not catching a ball the other night made me nervous..but Tom should set him up fairly often this season so hopefully he can get back to his tackle busting best and his dropped balls won't matter.
hes pretty low risk and if he could get back to any kind of form and score 40-50 most weeks everyone will be laughing as he gets back upto 300k+

Weak Gutted Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
currently have dylan walker as a mid pricer sitting in 5/8 as a playing reserve.
He was good once. the back up halves are an issue too.
elgey doesnt excite me

OITENTA-E-NOVE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
4 forwards on the bench for eels this week with kaysa pritchard starting at 9 only 150k. dean whare named on wing but thats dwz spot so looks like he will be in reserve grade

Weak Gutted Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
4 forwards on the bench for eels this week with kaysa pritchard starting at 9 only 150k. dean whare named on wing but thats dwz spot so looks like he will be in reserve grade
Brad Atrthur is messing with me. I though King was the 80 min hooker for the eels.

In more bad cheapy news there is the suggestion that Rennings is out of rabbitohs centre spot and talaki in.

this year i am struggling with the tried and tru guns and cheapy model. Not enough cheapies playing

Last edited:

OITENTA-E-NOVE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Brad Atrthur is messing with me. I though King was the 80 min hooker for the eels.

In more bad cheapy news there is the suggestion that Rennings is out of rabbitohs centre spot and talaki in.

this year i am struggling with the tried and tru guns and cheapy model. Not enough cheapies playing
yeah talaki only 20k more so no to much bother about that for the the issue im having is i dont like any midrange players haha

Status
Not open for further replies.