Official NRL Supercoach & NRL Fantasy 2019

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
So how did we all go this year? I missed the 8 in all my 5 SC leagues and was only close in 2. I finished 3rd in my draft league which i tried the first time this year. Its kinda cool but there will be 1 person who gets certain players that make them very hard to beat. Im in the top 4, but the person in first easily has the best players and will smash me in the finals. In draft if you have the wrong team to begin with, its really hard to get out of it. Depending on the rules of the draft league, you can have unlimited trades each week, but you can only choose players nobody else has. So whats left.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
So how did we all go this year? I missed the 8 in all my 5 SC leagues and was only close in 2. I finished 3rd in my draft league which i tried the first time this year. Its kinda cool but there will be 1 person who gets certain players that make them very hard to beat. Im in the top 4, but the person in first easily has the best players and will smash me in the finals. In draft if you have the wrong team to begin with, its really hard to get out of it. Depending on the rules of the draft league, you can have unlimited trades each week, but you can only choose players nobody else has. So whats left.
Scrapped into 8 in 2 leagues
Haven’t tried draft, 3rd handy for first time
I might have to do draft next year

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Been winning most my games over the last 6 weeks or so, no doubt I'll go out in straight sets lol

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Top of my comp! Let’s see how it unfolds! Won last year so the boys hearing about it for now

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
My first yera doing it.
I finished 9th so just missed out :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:.

I should've bought teddy. Lost the last 3 games on the trot by tiny margins.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Taumalolo out.
Hmmm...JFH? Klemmer? Few options to bring in and I some how have like 5 trades left lol. Think I benched Matterson last week anyway so could just put him in...

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I have 1 trade left and wont be using it until I need too. Got some handy subs up the sleeve.

Probably JFH I reckon, Knights have lost the plot. I have Matterson in my starting side, always does pretty well.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Mitch Moses captain? Hmm

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Hmm. V on Turbo, 106 unadjusted, with C on Cook. Do i take the 106? Will Cook do that vs us. Our defence has improved a lot. If hed gotten or adjusts to 125 + its a no brainer.

rexest

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Went with turbo as c happy with that, im chasing a spot in the top 1000 ranked something like 1600 overall atm after afew bad captain choices. Made the top 4 in 3 out of 4 leagues and took a minor prem solid year so far.

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I switched my VC from Cherry Evans to Turbo last night on the app before the game but it clearly didnt save.
Whoever I played has already looped him in as captain, so I am screwed.
Awesome.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I switched my VC from Cherry Evans to Turbo last night on the app before the game but it clearly didnt save.
Whoever I played has already looped him in as captain, so I am screwed.
Awesome.
I think I might captain Mitch Moses and not loop Tom...

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Cut Surgess, Fifita or Nikora?