News NRL rushing to implement player transfer window during 2019 season.

Sleeky

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
In what transfer window can Michael Lichaa transfer out?
I honestly don't like death riding the kid but I have zero confidence he will improve.
Should have been done yesterday, day before yesterday, day before that (you catch my drift)

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Typical todd Greenberg kneejerk decision

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
4 is way toooo many, you might as well have 26, transfer window every round, it probably become more interesting than what’s happening on the field with how boring the game has become, and players wanting to change teams at every opportunity!

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can see the Roosters taking full advantage of this, “Uncle Nick, we need another forward?” “Pick whichever one you need and we’ll organise the rest!” Breaking news, the Roosters have transferred one of their reserves players to team X and picked up an Australian forward from team Y due to player wanting a new lease on life!

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I can see the Roosters taking full advantage of this, “Uncle Nick, we need another forward?” “Pick whichever one you need and we’ll organise the rest!” Breaking news, the Roosters have transferred one of their reserves players to team X and picked up an Australian forward from team Y due to player wanting a new lease on life!
I've not heard of the Life brand of sports car. It wouldn't be a lease though. It would be a buy now pay never loan outside the salary cap.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
This won't solve the problem. The only thing the NRL can do is make contracts iron clad. If you sign a contract you either play for that club or stay on he sidelines until you retire. Fucking Jamie Lyon started this shit the fat bush pig!