Opinion NRL Run By Clowns

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
They'll give us a few penatlies in front to level it out... 2 and 2 because they know SG will take it.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I find it difficult to believe that the officials make THAT many mistakes in one direction in one match let alone in a season or multiple seasons. I seriously think there is corruption there.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
At one stage a 6 again was called after the next ptb. Even Freddy scoffed at it.

They are such a rort.

That's another thing that hopefully Barratt brings over Pay. Some street cred with these refs. Probably not tho.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Linesman needs to be dropped.

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
One word - Gambling, this is what this sport has become about! Anyone going 12+ dogs, just got robbed! The quicker we stop this illegal, disturbing organisation in our game, the quicker RL goes back to what it used to be!

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
One word - Gambling, this is what this sport has become about! Anyone going 12+ dogs, just got robbed! The quicker we stop this illegal, disturbing organisation in our game, the quicker RL goes back to what it used to be!
So obvious the commentators were on bunnies.

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So obvious the commentators were on bunnies.
If u r watching channel 9 yes, those guys hate us so much,it was how bad south’s were,souths this souths that,not sure foxtel are any better,they had 3 six again in a row one of them on the 5th tackle,which was so marginal wasn’t warranted,,but when u r running last,decisions will go against u.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
If u r watching channel 9 yes, those guys hate us so much,it was how bad south’s were,souths this souths that,not sure foxtel are any better,they had 3 six again in a row one of them on the 5th tackle,which was so marginal wasn’t warranted,,but when u r running last,decisions will go against u.
True but those 6 agains are a rort.

So easy to influence the scoring and such an opportunity to swing momentum and CHEAT.

There was absolutely no fair adjudgement of ruck infringements last night.

Souths got a few of soft ones and yet they interfered in ptb for full seconds with wrestle and hands trying to handle the ball.

One where it was so late they got 6 again, a full ptb after the initial so called infringement.

liljohny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I find it difficult to believe that the officials make THAT many mistakes in one direction in one match let alone in a season or multiple seasons. I seriously think there is corruption there.
I agree. The officiating is not impartial. Some of the decisions are just too blatant to be simply a case of misjudgement

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
It would help if the referee indicated what the "6 again" was for. Sometimes they are inexplicable.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Been saying the same thing for years, sometimes one commentator might say something which at least looks favourable.
However its so obvious that they always want us to lose every single game no matter who were playing, Particularly Gould, his few comments about how he loves our club has fooled many of our stupid supporters and fans. I have foxtel.
In the past when I had to watch the game on 9, I used to turn the sound off.

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Been saying the same thing for years, sometimes one commentator might say something which at least looks favourable.
However its so obvious that they always want us to lose every single game no matter who were playing, Particularly Gould, his few comments about how he loves our club has fooled many of our stupid supporters and fans. I have foxtel.
In the past when I had to watch the game on 9, I used to turn the sound off.
U r spot on,in my favorite movie The Godfather,there’s one particular scene,watch him,chia due faccie,translated means his two faced can’t be trusted.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Corrupt **** clowns ... Triple C !!!!