NRL Round 5 | Non Bulldogs Team Lists & Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

FaceBreaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Damn the fuck is up with parra?

They look beyond shit.

Radrada carried them the last few years and they are hurting without him. They look like the new Newcastle of the league.

Blueandwhiteblood1968

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Parra in a whole world of hurt... a mountain of concussion and other injury woes..last replacement player used around ten out from time and then two players Brown and Jennings had to remain on the field....
Parra are definitely missing Radradra.

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I’m probably gonna cop a lot of flak for this but I reckon Henry perenara is the best ref in the game today
I like Gavin Badger as well. Gotta love the Badge!

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

They look beyond shit.

Radrada carried them the last few years and they are hurting without him. They look like the new Newcastle of the league.
Just like Barba carried us.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
WOW just realised Storm are knocked out of the 8 after the Titans win today!! :D
Along with the Broncos and Cowboys. All out of the top 8. Hasn't happened since 2010 when they were all out at the same time.

By the way, Storm, Broncos and Cowboys all lost on Saturday. I can't remember the last time they all lost in the same same round, let alone the same night.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Did anyone see the Tit/Manly game? FFS it looked like a game of park footy. How on Earth was that Stadium up to NRL standards? They kicked a goal and it landed on the roof of the building next to it FFS.

Wahesh

Reaction score
This was the oval... look at it. Dan Murphys and Bunnings practically on the field of play.

The building behind the goal posts below... DCE kicked a ball on the roof of that building after converting the opening try :tearsofjoy:

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I loved that stadium (it was at Gladstone in mid North Qld).

It had such a nice urban vibe to it. Literally had everything. Stand, hill, bottle shop, Bunnings, and the club/pub was at the end they were kicking the balls on to for conversions.

NRL needs more grounds with character and that place had heaps of it.

@Wahesh did you see the Lachlan Croker play the ball? Deadset I laughed for 5 minutes over it. For those that missed it, he comes back on field from an HIA, gets tackled, and plays the ball the complete wrong way (as if the markers were his dummy half). Gets penalised. Came off shortly after that .. but fuck it was funny.

Hayne trying to run the club again. Happens everywhere the bloke ends up. Disrupts the playing team and coaching setup.

Arthur won't last the year if Parra end up like 0-10 or something... either that or Hayne will have him removed.

Can't believe the club couldn't see this coming a mile away.

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Should be more games going to places like this. So many fans in regional Qld (like me hahaha) that cant get to any games without getting a loan. 8hr drive whichever way I go.
The ground was in good nic. They sold to many tickets im hearing to this one though, a few people I know went to the game ended up leaving before kick off, couldnt see a thing, not even the big screen.
Pretty sure they changed $70 for general Admission, so that was a bit expensive.

Wahesh

Reaction score
I loved that stadium (it was at Gladstone in mid North Qld).

It had such a nice urban vibe to it. Literally had everything. Stand, hill, bottle shop, Bunnings, and the club/pub was at the end they were kicking the balls on to for conversions.

NRL needs more grounds with character and that place had heaps of it.

@Wahesh did you see the Lachlan Croker play the ball? Deadset I laughed for 5 minutes over it. For those that missed it, he comes back on field from an HIA, gets tackled, and plays the ball the complete wrong way (as if the markers were his dummy half). Gets penalised. Came off shortly after that .. but fuck it was funny.
I laugh everytime I see something like that happen. I think Lance Thompson might have done it once at the Dragons.

For anyone who missed it:

Oh Lance Thompson... so many funny moments from that ranga lol.

Brendan7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is ponga a qlder or nsw?

Should be automatic selection for either team.
Queensland.

Will be in the side after Slater goes, probably won't this year. Slater is at FB, Holmes/Boyd on the wings. I'd be happy if the do get rid of Boyd though who is in woeful form

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I laugh everytime I see something like that happen. I think Lance Thompson might have done it once at the Dragons.

Made funnier by the fact it was an incorrect play the ball anyway as his foot doesn't touch it.

FaceBreaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
This was the oval... look at it. Dan Murphys and Bunnings practically on the field of play.

The building behind the goal posts below... DCE kicked a ball on the roof of that building after converting the opening try :tearsofjoy:

This stadium looked awesome on tv. So much character as others have said.

Rather see them play in ground like this than faggoty ass venues like anz stadium.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score

That tap and pass to Thomo's head still makes me laugh. Fuckin comical error.

Status
Not open for further replies.