NRL Round 24 | Non Bulldogs Team Lists & Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bbyss

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
F%$#@$% shit watching games with no crowds....

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Fk All Blacks too good

Oh wrong thread my bad

Roll the Bones

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
F%$#@$% shit watching games with no crowds....
Yep, but it is good to see all 23 Roosters fans turn up to support their team. After the game, they'll stream back to some wine bar at Double Pay for a Chardy and lemonade.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
RIP Andrew McCullough.... he's completely fucked .... Condolences @Kaz

I question if Napa will be playing next week over that... shoulder charge / lead with the head.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Napa should've been sent off. He does it all the time.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
How is that a sin bin? Lol. Send off or nothing. The NRL has already told Napa to stop tackling like that, should have been sent off for sure. It's just crazy that he still attempts to tackle like this.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I am sorry but that sort of tackle has become the trademark of Napa and it is definitely not in the spirit of the game.

I hear the commentators saying it is not illegal but by gosh it should be made illegal before it does irreparable damage to a player. This is as we know not the first time that he has done it and to me it smacks of only trying to show just how tough he is and just how much he can hurt an opposition player. I watched him standing there whilst the player was being tended to and he really had time to think about what he had done but only just like a child who has been caught doing something they should not and trying to come up with a plausible excuse as to why they did it and the piss poor argument of his captain which was solely to take the heat off Napa.

Concussion only for the player no serious damage as in a fracture to the cheek bone or jaw but as I said only a matter of time until one does big damage and by then it will be too late to stamp it out. We complain bitterly about the wrestling tactics and wanting to stamp them out how about some pro active action by the NRL giving Mr Napa time to contemplate just why he should not go down that road again.

He has after all been warned not to do it and has not heeded that warning.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
RIP Andrew McCullough.... he's completely fucked .... Condolences @Kaz

I question if Napa will be playing next week over that... shoulder charge / lead with the head.
Depends how they charge him and if they get the charge wrong his smart solicitor defence attorney or whatever will have it thrown out. Klemmer was not charged with using the shoulder just contact with the head hence the way his charge was worded; if they had gone with shoulder there he would have had it dismissed.

I am not a Broncos fan but I cannot stand the way certain players ( sic clubs) get latitude with their defensive efforts.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Is Tupou the worst player ever or what? Absolute bonehead

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Tupou clearly not playing for a contract LOL.

I wonder what Mbye is thinking of this game :D

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Was tempted to tip the broncos given roosters light bench. That hit from Napa has pretty much won Broncos the game.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
How is that a sin bin? Lol. Send off or nothing. The NRL has already told Napa to stop tackling like that, should have been sent off for sure. It's just crazy that he still attempts to tackle like this.
NRL is a total joke so what else can we expect

Status
Not open for further replies.