NRL Round 23 | Non Bulldogs Team Lists & Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Innovator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Roosters with 0 attack.
It's like they're trying to defend a lead they don't have
That’s because they have the most overrated coach in charge. Give me Dean Pay over that imposter Robinson every day of the week.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Fifita blamed a spray by Jim Dymock at half time as the person the go was at. Yet in dressing rooms Flanagan was treating Fifita like he had spiders on him. Didn't want to get involved with him.

https://www.nrl.com/news/2018/08/18/flanagan-reacts-to-fifitas-try-celebration/

Flanagan definitely lieing... look at the body language and he looks away when lieing.. it's a classic tell.
The spray was at Flanagan lol. Fifita will do anything for attention and Flanagan will lie to his own mother.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
That’s because they have the most overrated coach in charge. Give me Dean Pay over that imposter Robinson every day of the week.

in recent years the bloke has a premiership, at least three minors and looking likely for a grand final appearance this season... so overrated

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I still think Roosters are the team to beat when Keary returns

The Innovator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
in recent years the bloke has a premiership, at least three minors and looking likely for a grand final appearance this season... so overrated
Minor premierships ? Who cares !
Look at his rosters. They’ve played in one grand final in 5 years with an all star lineup. He needs to win a premiership this year.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Minor premierships ? Who cares !
Look at his rosters. They’ve played in one grand final in 5 years with an all star lineup. He needs to win a premiership this year.
Half of them were nobodies before Trent came among. I'm not saying he's a Belamy, but clearly not a dud like you seem to think.

H-dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Half of them were nobodies before Trent came among. I'm not saying he's a Belamy, but clearly not a dud like you seem to think.
You do understand that the innovator is a roosters fan

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
IMG_1739.JPG
Please point out the nobody's ?
All established 1st graders before Trent was on the scene
A lot of em rep players too

The Innovator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are you cracking jokes ?? Which players were nobodies ? His squad in 2013-15 was ridiculous. Yes they were minor premiers, but bombed out so meekly. Last year Robinson’s use of the interchange during the finals was horrendous.
I have never rated him.

The Innovator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You do understand that the innovator is a roosters fan
And one that isn’t bias. Trent Robinson has had the luxury of coaching rock star players his entire career.
In 2016 the Roosters didn’t have Pearce, Cordner & JWH for the opening 9 rounds. Their squad was pretty much at full strength for the remaining 17 rounds and they fucking won 3 more games !
SuperCoach my arse.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
View attachment 7030
Please point out the nobody's ?
All established 1st graders before Trent was on the scene
A lot of em rep players too

Established first graders perhaps but we're talking Kiwis and a couple of Blues failures. So what anyway? They were far from a top 8 team

The Innovator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Established first graders perhaps but we're talking Kiwis and a couple of Blues failures. So what anyway? They were far from a top 8 team
With Mini, RTS, Jennings at his peak, Maloney,Pearce , SBW, JWH, Cordner etc.
Not a top 8 team ??

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
With Mini, RTS, Jennings at his peak, Maloney,Pearce , SBW, JWH, Cordner etc.
Not a top 8 team ??
They weren't a top 8 team in the years leading up to Robbos arrival is what I was referring to. Sure the addition of SBW was a boost but there was a lot of work to be done

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
They weren't a top 8 team in the years leading up to Robbos arrival is what I was referring to. Sure the addition of SBW was a boost but there was a lot of work to be done
Didn't they make the grand final in 2010?

Status
Not open for further replies.