NRL Round 21 | Non Bulldogs Team Lists & Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lil Ms Fabulous

Is Trollin
Reaction score
I’ll be cheering for the Sharkies (except for two certain grubs of course) tomorrow

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I honestly want parra to get it again

I feel as though the season is a success whenever they get the spoon
Nah Manly would be glorious... would shut their fanbase up, and have them calling for Barretts head. Then if they took back Hasler it'd be even better again.

If Sharks can let rip and win by 31 tomorrow, Manly will be on the bottom.

Then if we beat them next week, it could be the final nail in the coffin.

Parra and Cowboys play each other in a week or two, so one of them will jump Manly on points (assuming Manly don't win another game).

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Looking at it now Titans getting flogged is not such a bad thing. If we win again next week and Titans lose we will over take them on points +/-

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Nah Manly would be glorious... would shut their fanbase up, and have them calling for Barretts head. Then if they took back Hasler it'd be even better again.

Parra and Cowboys play each other in a week or two, so one of them will jump Manly on points (assuming Manly don't win another game).
Taupau back to the Dogs?

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

Manly has never won the spoon. Would look good in their trophy cabinet.

Sword

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mbye named for Tigers... wow I'm suprised they aren't resting him since he bruised his ego quite badly last week.
I ve been watching that hit on a loop. Considering we beat the Broncs, Klem made the right call. Was hoping to see a post match interview by Mbye but I supposed he wouldn’t have been so elegant this time.

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Well seeing the tits were absolutely woeful yesterday, they seem to want to be in contention for the spoon to. I always want crapamatta to get it, but would be equally happy seeing manly "win" it this year

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Strange game this one. It's not like either team are playing like world beaters (26 points each shows that).

It almost feels like a game between two bottom eight teams. Sharks well off their best, and Manly lifting slightly.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Well we got Womanly next week so hopefully golden point few more injuries lol. We got a good turn around too compared to them.

magdog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Had all the ball in the 2nd half, and yet they look fucked

Status
Not open for further replies.