NRL Round 17 | Non Bulldogs Team Lists & Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Luai is carving them up. Showing up Million $$$$ man Johnson.
Hello Dean Pay....get a refund on Cogger and get this kid Luai NOW!!!!!
Do you reckon they’d do a trade with Foran?

:p

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Throw in Lichaa and Frawley and they are getting a bargain............. I think.
Sorry mate... nothing personal... but I think that sort of comment is what the optimistic button is for!

Lol, ok joking... I know you are too... I’ll change your comment rating to funny :p

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Sorry mate... nothing personal... but I think that sort of comment is what the optimistic button is for!

Lol, ok joking... I know you are too... I’ll change your comment rating to funny :p
Mr I....can I report utility half for playing with my feelings?

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Good....hopefully he ends up like our past captains in Ennis and Graham.
I hope he doesn’t end up with us for anywhere near as long tbh haha

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Wow one good game with a forward pack totally dominating and everyone wants to sign him lol..
He's a big reason the Panthers are going so well in NSW Cup. Not sure if he played a part in them winning the premiership last year in NSW Cup.

Mr I....can I report utility half for playing with my feelings?
@XR6T You can report @utility half for playing with something of yours, but not your feelings :D

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
So what....how many times did we dominate in the forwards and get our team in the red zone only for our shit ***** Foran and Frawley to do what....nothing
You do realise this kid had bigger wraps than Cleary coming through the grades and from what we have seen, he didn't disappoint.
Need to see a lot more before getting too excited. I'm not a Cogger fan either, but he also had big wraps on him. Didn't he captain Australian school boys?? Just saying one nrl game don't mean a great deal.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He's a big reason the Panthers are going so well in NSW Cup. Not sure if he played a part in them winning the premiership last year in NSW Cup.

@XR6T You can report @utility half for playing with something of yours, but not your feelings :D
NSW cup is a different beast altogether. Didn't Cleeland constantly get nsw cup player of year awards??

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Tell me again that Cogger and Meaney weren't "Panic Purchases".

We could have had a player like this instead... :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

Oh and he's off contract the end of this year.
Yep...
one would have to wonder instead of getting Meaney / Cogger, would we have been better off getting Perham (warriors) and Luai.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Surely Cogger is on bugger all money, I don't think it matters that we bought him. We haven't broke the piggy bank for him. Watching Penrith win has given me a little more hope of winning tonight. Not sure what the wind is like at ground, but it's howling up the coast

Status
Not open for further replies.