NRL Round 16 | Non Bulldogs Team Lists & Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emdog85

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i picked them all year and picked them today tbh, if they win then im 2 things away from the $40k baby

if i win $40k i will celebrate with a NYC style large dominoes pizza instead of my usual $5 cheap range
What was in your multi to win 40k???

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
What was in your multi to win 40k???
Ferrari to somehow win the race tonight and then sweden to get to the next round over switzerland

that one is over but im still alive in my spain and sweden to get to the next round, for $1.8k

Emdog85

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ferrari to somehow win the race tonight and then sweden to get to the next round over switzerland

that one is over but im still alive in my spain and sweden to get to the next round, for $1.8k
But what was every leg you had?

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Just watching the Sunday Footy Show & the highlights from the Sharks V Warriors game. Moylan attempts a field goal which is charged down by Paasi. Paasi comes into contact with Moylan's leg. Isn't that a penalty to the Sharks? Isn't that what happened in the "mad Monday" game v Souths round 5 2015 where James Graham charged down a field goal from Adam Reynolds & they won the game? And then in round 20 that same year Josh Reynolds did the same on Valentine Holmes & we lost the Belmore game at the last minute. Does this rule only apply against the Bulldogs? It seems to be the case.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
But what was every leg you had?
it was that plus a st kilda win today, they were big outsiders

im pissed because i had an idea to put just a st kilda/brisbane lions double that would have worked but i split them into different tickets

Emdog85

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
it was that plus a st kilda win today, they were big outsiders

im pissed because i had an idea to put just a st kilda/brisbane lions double that would have worked but i split them into different tickets
Sorry mate I'm having difficulty with this multi. How many legs and what were they exactly and how much did you have on it? I have multis all the time and I've never seen one with that much payout with so few legs that's all, not being smart just trying to understand what the bet was

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Sorry mate I'm having difficulty with this multi. How many legs and what were they exactly and how much did you have on it? I have multis all the time and I've never seen one with that much payout with so few legs that's all, not being smart just trying to understand what the bet was
tbh ive just explained what the legs were exactly, when you combine those outsiders it brings it up to over 250/1 so it only takes $150

you have never seen it before because you have never met someone with balls like the rodzilla

Emdog85

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
tbh ive just explained what the legs were exactly, when you combine those outsiders it brings it up to over 250/1 so it only takes $150

you have never seen it before because you have never met someone with balls like the rodzilla
Whatever you say......

Status
Not open for further replies.