News NRL rivals circle Adam Elliott after Bulldogs’ ‘low-ball’ contract offer

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
So umm he’d jump Infront of a bus or train or whatever the Fcuk it was for the club but yet won’t accept an apparent “low ball” offer.

this is too good
Who writes this shit

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Finucane always was and still is a far more complete, consistent and reliable player than Elliott..
They're different players. Elliott is a better attacking player and more modern day lock play style wise. I'm talking more about the situation, losing him to a rival club for an extra 100k or so and him killing it there (I mean if that's what it takes for Elliott to get some credit).

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
I've had a love hate for this guy but this is how I see it. He's a 300k player and I mean fukin tops, if he's getting anywhere near that sort of cash he should shut the fuk up and fart rainbow's with a huge smile on his dial. 300k is massive money per year.

Our shit team makes him look better than he is! That said the bloke has a huge heart and gives it a crack every game. Then he goes past his station with this senior player BS and gives away cheap ill discipline penalties that makes me want to head butt his "Cha-ka" head.

So for me, we need quite a few quality signings (no he's not one of them) BUT we will also need to fill the remainder with reliable effort players. He could be one of these guys depending upon who we sign and in what positions.

Even my rant shows my love/hate for the guy! So frustrating!

Last edited:

El Padrino

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
"Elliott, touted as a future Bulldogs captain"

nek minut

images (96).jpeg

Mr. Ditkovich

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wouldn’t mind if he stays for the right price. He’s improved, and is one of our best players this year.

I wouldn’t be fussed if he leaves though, and wouldn’t pay overs for him. It might open up a path for Jackson at lock.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Ive been told he already on over 600k a year has been paid overs for the last 3 years.

His manager probably using the rumours of Bateman offer and try up his price.

I personally think he is only worth 500k Max when playing to potential even that is a stretch.
Rubbish.

He wants 450k a year and he stays. thats it.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Soy boy latte sipping hipster lefty is going to riot

Ohhh noooooo!!!!
This Whole Elliott situation is driving me closer to the dark side, tbh .... you’re enjoying this, aren’t you? You’ll come for my profile pic, next.... stupid Marxist snowflake.... trying to erase history!

Last edited:

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
The thing is, Radley and Murray are way better players but Radley would be on about 500k and Murray is on 650k.

If another club pays him 600k, then so be it as he's nowhere near the calibre of those two.
He’s better. He makes Radley look like Brad friggin Morrin.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
If he Wants to go he can go, yes he’s been playing great, but if he wants more coin then he knows where the door is.!!

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
If he Wants to go he can go, yes he’s been playing great, but if he wants more coin then he knows where the door is.!!
As long as the offer is fair, that's all I can ask. He isn't a player we should be letting go of tho (which imo means we should meet in the middle somewhere in negotiations).

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
As long as the offer is fair, that's all I can ask. He isn't a player we should be letting go of tho (which imo means we should meet in the middle somewhere in negotiations).
Most of the team bar a few, and the club should all be on notice to be fair.!!

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
He'd definately be a loss... But if he thinks he's worth more than 450k he's taking the piss.

El Padrino

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
fuck the fair, the only reason he looks good is because everyone around him is shit.

Elliott is living in a false economy. he will be average in a rival team's front row

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
fuck the fair, the only reason he looks good is because everyone around him is shit.

Elliott is living in a false economy. he will be average in a rival team's front row
That isn't true. That's like saying Arrow isn't good because he plays for the Titans. There are a lot of good established locks in the NRL and Elliott is one of them. Give him some credit.

El Padrino

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That isn't true. That's like saying Arrow isn't good because he plays for the Titans. There are a lot of good established locks in the NRL and Elliott is one of them. Give him some credit.
No

Mak Dogs

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I want him to leave just to prove how shit he really is. He’ll end up being a benchy at best at any another club

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeh good idea, go to the dragqueens
How did that work out for jammer, Ben hunt and corey Norman???

we have enough second rowers to fill 2 teams
Even matty johns and Alexander said on Fox we should invest In the spine and creative players