NRL reportedly set to allow gambling on preseason trials.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
They already have betting on the Charity Shield and other trials don't they?

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
im pretty sure on charity shield, im a mad punter but gee cant gamble on trials who knows how long they play their best team
Agree, I'd just take a 4-6 leg multi with some relative unknown rookies to score anytime. Would hate losing from a key player only playing 20 odd mins.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Agree, I'd just take a 4-6 leg multi with some relative unknown rookies to score anytime. Would hate losing from a key player only playing 20 odd mins.
you have now peaked my interest

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Meh, why not? It's not like gambling isn't already insidious enough in the game

Blueandwhiteblood1968

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
They'll allow gambling on whether the bloke in front of you gets tomato or bbq sauce on his pie at the food stalls in time. Vlandys is a creature of the gambling agencies.
You would lose anyway as the bloke would buy a sausage roll.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Good luck to the game, if it generates money smart by Vlandys.
Having gambling available virtually everywhere is an insidious evil Cook. I've known a few people who've fucked their lives up because they've become addicted to it.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Having gambling available virtually everywhere is an insidious evil Cook. I've known a few people who've fucked their lives up because they've become addicted to it.
I hear that yet can’t grasp it. Never understood how people can’t just not gamble if it’s not working for them

Greenmachine121

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I hear that yet can’t grasp it. Never understood how people can’t just not gamble if it’s not working for them
Psychology , brain chemistry likes the rush , rinse repeat

It’s a massive issue in society and probably a worse addiction than most as there’s not a lot of physical detriment until harm yourself or others trying to get money to gamble