NRL referees' boss Tony Archer backs Sydney Roosters prop Kane Evans' try

Status
Not open for further replies.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
F*ck me... No wonder this shit game is in the state it is. Arrogant *****. Every blind man and his dog could see it was short yet ***** with the Nrl couldn't. Stupid corrupt *****.

yearofthedog

Kennel Established
Premium Member
Reaction score
Its not even about that honestly how long do you need to hold a player before he is called HELD !!

RookieDog

Dogs1
Reaction score
1. He was held
2. He planted short
3. It was a double movement
4. The NRL is corrupt
That's all correct Big Dawg.

Somewhere around point 3, I would also add that he knocked it on - probably in the process of completing the double movement.

Number13

Management
Reaction score
The NRL can go and get ****ed!

This will do me.

Absolute tossers.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Where you holding a knife all roosters think it was a try
No they don't mate. I know of at least one roosters fan who posted about it saying it was a no try on fb. In fact the post pretty much said it was good to win but would have been nice if the result had been fair and square. Roosters fans know it was a ridiculous decision just like everyone else.... The ones with a little integrity and honesty will even openly admit it.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
The fukwits on the footy show trying to say it was a try.

Fuking disgusting.
Did you notice during the game that when the incident happened, all the commentators were absolutely adamant it was no try. They were more than happy to say no try based on the video ecidence at the time..... In other words they were being honest. By the time they were talking about it in the post game, they were trying to be more diplomatic about it and saying the ref had the best view. At the time though they all thought what we did. Video definitively showed no try.

I think channel 9 and the NRL are in bed together and I know 9 is in bed with the roosters. I have very little doubt the channel nine team were tapped on the shoulder during a break and told to not make a big deal of this and try to sell the idea of it being a legit try.

Absolutely disgusting. Listen to their comments at the time of the incident and it's obvious what they really thought.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Did you notice during the game that when the incident happened, all the commentators were rubbishing the decisions. Saying it had to be given as no try..... In other words they were being honest. By the time they were talking about it in the post game they were trying to be more diplomatic about it and saying the red had the best view. At the time though they all thought what we did. Video definitively showed no try.

I think channel 9 and the NRL are in bed together and I know nine is in bed with the roosters. I have very little doubt the channel nine team were tapped on the shoulder during a break and told to not make a big deal of this and try to sell the idea of it being a legit try.

Absolutely disgusting. Listen to their comments at the time of the incident and it's obvious what they really thought.
Spot on.

Myself and another member on here noticed that channel 9 doesn't replay clear cheating (or mistakes) by the refs.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Spot on.

Myself and another member on here noticed that channel 9 doesn't replay clear cheating (or mistakes) by the refs.
I've noticed that too.... They even avoid replaying contentious knock ons and stuff like that at times. There were a few calls on Friday night when I'd have loved a second look at the footage because the decision didn't look right to me in real time.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I've noticed that too.... They even avoid replaying contentious knock ons and stuff like that at times. There were a few calls on Friday night when I'd have loved a second look at the footage because the decision didn't look right to me in real time.
Probably in their contract with channel 9 not to show their **** ups/match fixing.

Nexus

Super Duper Ultimate Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Im not surprised..

I hate them all...

DogFather

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Spot on.

This reminds me of the penalty to Roosters very early in the game and they opted to take the 2 points. I was wondering what the penalty was for and thought I had missed something.

They never replayed it... Unless I missed it. Can anyone confirm?

magdog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Could not give a flying **** as to eat these incompetent goof offs think.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Probably in their contract with channel 9 not to show their **** ups/match fixing.
Oh that would not surprise me in the slightest man. I have no doubt the NRL
And 9 both call on the commentators to help
Out with their agendas.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
This reminds me of the penalty to Roosters very early in the game and they opted to take the 2 points. I was wondering what the penalty was for and thought I had missed something.

They never replayed it... Unless I missed it. Can anyone confirm?
Penalty was for hand on the ball. They just must of missed the other 200 that game alone.

No I'm not joking. It really was.

ninja_h

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Rabs on Triple M DSL was adament tho'. That Richard Freedman however must have had his *** f*** all over by Politis.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
They keep playing down their mistakes and make us out to be sore losers. What about Cowboys being kicked out of the finals twice in a row from bad calls? I wonder what the refs will do to them this week? When is the last time you saw an article about bad refereeing in any other sport, including esl? Happens weekly in nrl.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
The game could of gone either way at that point , it was a really poor call. Its more than likely the roosters would of rolled us in the end .but the point is when a game is in the hang like that and such a bad call is made its just inexcusable , no team should have to try to be in front incase of poor calls .
For tony archer to come out and say it was a try is beyond pathetic they all should be put on review for such a poor call.
Why a the refs protected from such bad decisions ?

Status
Not open for further replies.