NRL referees' boss Tony Archer backs Sydney Roosters prop Kane Evans' try

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ahecee

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Because he did bite him. He had a few goes.

[video=youtube;ZWEWi0kBI4o]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZWEWi0kBI4o[/video]

And it would hold up in court.
You must know shitty lawyers then........ a guys ear was bleeding a little, after playing a contact sport? shocking!

Yes, the video evidence looks......... circumstantial? what's your point?

Graham pointed out he had teeth marks in his arm a week back, and nobody cared then.

You disagree with my point? cool.

How come nobody cared to even slightly look into the point Graham asked...... "what does that look like to you?" (pointing at teeth marks in his arm presumably) . Lets forget marks, last week, a souths player, ran along side a ref and argued a call, and ended it telling the ref his call was bullshit? Not knocking the player, from what I've seen of ref calls, good chance he was right, still, no 8 weeks out for him?........... not a word was said about it, but yet Graham got a very long ban for doing pretty much the same without swearing (so did Klemmer who did swear, another fun fact, same game Lichaa was charged for saying even less, not to a ref but to a player in the other team).

Do you have a Youtube clip showing nothing conclusive to back that too?

If you don't think the bans Graham has copped over his time here are over the top, then, well, I can't help but feel your a moron, sorry.

And......... no, it wouldn't hold up in court, if I put 20 or 30 cameras in your house, I could probably find a few second clip in slow-mo that it appeared your where trying to **** your budgie, doesn't mean you did? (not saying you haven't), what you have there is a video that shows nothing conclusive at all.

Here's the pic of Slaters ear the next day btw

Wow! huge injury after someone had a "few goes" at biting him..... that lil scratch is terrible! thank god Graham was ban 12 weeks for it!!!!

If someone does actually do that, this is what it looks like..... (Tyson was wearing a mouth guard in that fight too, and only had one go at it)

Muppet.

(that was you picking out just 1 line of my actual comment....... imagine how much I could shit on your "evidence" if you tried for the whole thing :P )

Last edited by a moderator:

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Is this just to rub salt into the wounds,
If tony archer had any integrity he would stand up and say, like the rest of us he saw the video evidence and can not see how that could be a try,

All this rubbish he goes on with is just a system designed to protect the corrupt refs

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The main point of this debacle is quite simple. If you do not have proof of it being a try, then it must be rejected. This didnt happen. The word "incompetence" comes to mind a lot.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Because he did bite him. He had a few goes.

[video=youtube;ZWEWi0kBI4o]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZWEWi0kBI4o[/video]

And it would hold up in court.
Fkn lol, used to respect what you post but you proved you don't know shit about shit.

chris_e_fresh

The Virtual One
Reaction score
So someone Tweet uncle ruppy and tell him the fans want super league v 2

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Bahahahahaha you hit the nail on the head
Unfortunately its true if that moron can honestly say that was a try the whole ref system needs a massive overhaul. Greenburg is a gutless turd with no spine who needs to actually face problems at hand , I dont even know what that fukking banker does or the other ****. And I don't think any of them have a clue .

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
had a roosters fan come into Emergency last night , still in his jersey ( brave guy)! I couldn't help myself and said 'great game' he just looked at me and said 'that was a no try from Evans' and shook his head .. says it all .

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Unfortunately its true if that moron can honestly say that was a try the whole ref system needs a massive overhaul. Greenburg is a gutless turd with no spine who needs to actually face problems at hand , I dont even know what that fukking banker does or the other ****. And I don't think any of them have a clue .
We need a rouge league asap which is run by ex players, not bankers who have never touched a footy in their life.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Has greenturde even spoke about that try I would love to hear what he has to say

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We need a rouge league asap which is run by ex players, not bankers who have never touched a footy in their life.
couldn't agree more, it will keep the fans happy which means more support and longevity of the game as well as money, It would be a win win situation but these evil money grabbers with their big noses just want to get rich quick and take off.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
had a roosters fan come into Emergency last night , still in his jersey ( brave guy)! I couldn't help myself and said 'great game' he just looked at me and said 'that was a no try from Evans' and shook his head .. says it all .
Where you holding a knife all roosters think it was a try

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Should of pulled the plug lol

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
If I ever randomly bump into Chechin or archer I would follow them around for about half an hour giving them the biggest spray of their lives.

Fkn arrogant maggots.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
If I ever randomly bump into Chechin or archer I would follow them around for about half an hour giving them the biggest spray of their lives.

Fkn arrogant maggots.
Then they will put it on news Bulldogs fan insultes off duty ref

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
The only people i have seen who thought it was a try were the refs and now the refs boss. Tony just made it worse by agreeing it was a try. Makes it look like hes trying to deny one of his refs stuffed up big time in a final. Smells like a coverup since nobody else thinks it was a try. Even the roosters player who scored had tongue in cheek and was giggling when asked if it was a try (and he said yes).

It was inevitable, the refs were shithouse all year so why would it change for the finals. Chances are they will do it again before the finals are over.

There is absolutely no evidence that adding the extra on field ref and video ref have improved the decisions made on the field at all over when we had 1 ref on field and no video ref. I say scrap both. Of course NRL will never admit they have a problem. They will punish anyone who says their is. The NRL are so much like North Korea its not funny lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.