NRL referees' boss Tony Archer backs Sydney Roosters prop Kane Evans' try

Status
Not open for further replies.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Everyone knows it was no try. No bullsh1t spin is going to convince us otherwise. This just confirms my gut feeling from last night. If the dogs aren't going to stand up and protest the sh1tty treatment it is copping, the game just isn't worth me investing my emotions on it. The club needs to know a large portion of its fan base isn't going to put up with this crap any more if the club won't defend itself.

I don't care if opposition supporters call it sour grapes. Let the dust settle a few weeks if need be. But something needs to be done/ said.
That is a legitimate statement. I love your passion and your thinking I really do and I agree with you but in all honesty nothing will be done. The fans and the club can complain all they like but it will just be like trying to tell someone white is actually black and vica versa.

Emails conveniently 'get lost' or if they do get read all you get is some generic bullsh@t from the NRL telling you that " your concerns have been noted but we have procedures in place to investigate these matters and we are satisfied that they have been followed" and phone calls, well they just mysteriously drop out or a message taken for a call back that never comes. It is frustrating that the NRL now feels they are infallible and so beyond criticism. A slap in the face to you, me and every other fan that has invested money by way of season tickets, merchandise and of course gambling revenue (one of the biggest blights on the game.)

Horny Wog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The tackle was completed way before he hit the ground short of the line.

if that tackle was made 20m out the dogs would of been penalised for holding the player too long.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
If only Bullfrog was still around, He would have ripped them a new asshole.
Yeah I can't imagine Bullfrog would have let an incident like this (or a lot of the previous sh1t we've copped for that matter) go by without engaging in some major a-hole tearing. Too bad there'll never be another Bullfrog! May the great man rest in peace.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
The tackle was completed way before he hit the ground short of the line.

if that tackle was made 20m out the dogs would of been penalised for holding the player too long.

that is exactly the reason why tacklers let him go at the end.

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
Yeah I can't imagine Bullfrog would have let an incident like this (or a lot of the previous sh1t we've copped for that matter) go by without engaging in some major a-hole tearing. Too bad there'll never be another Bullfrog! May the great man rest in peace.
Yep. Rest in peace.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
What do you expect.. Sweep under carpet time

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Even Kane couldn't keep a straight face when Matty johns asked if he thought it was try .

Assassin was right when he said 'it's not the roosters I'm worried about it's the refs'

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
That is a legitimate statement. I love your passion and your thinking I really do and I agree with you but in all honesty nothing will be done. The fans and the club can complain all they like but it will just be like trying to tell someone white is actually black and vica versa.

Emails conveniently 'get lost' or if they do get read all you get is some generic bullsh@t from the NRL telling you that " your concerns have been noted but we have procedures in place to investigate these matters and we are satisfied that they have been followed" and phone calls, well they just mysteriously drop out or a message taken for a call back that never comes. It is frustrating that the NRL now feels they are infallible and so beyond criticism. A slap in the face to you, me and every other fan that has invested money by way of season tickets, merchandise and of course gambling revenue (one of the biggest blights on the game.)
Maybe not so much the fans can do alone, but I still think there might be something the club can do. The club needs to either go to war with the NRL and pull no punches when it comes to criticising referees, or our board needs to be negotiating with other clubs and corporate entities and trying to agitate for Aussie SL or some other rebel comp (I hope certain board members are already working towards this!)

Without an overhauled admin or a new comp altogether I don't see myself ever being as enthusiastic about the game as I was.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Even Kane couldn't keep a straight face when Matty johns asked if he thought it was try .

Assassin was right when he said 'it's not the roosters I'm worried about it's the refs'
I'm not worried about any team. We were in there until that clear rort. We were shit and still was a try a piece.

The refs rorting will only get worse.

I want ICAC involved and a new league formed.

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
He was held. Fkn morons

Barba

TANK
Reaction score
he was held. he put it short. he promoted it. double movement... TRY

if they think this system is fine then why the **** does EVERYONE know the call was wrong you ****ing mongoloid, clearly the system is ****ed

Ahecee

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Cool, there are now 3 dickheads who actually think that was a try.

Sadly, everybody but the idiots in charge know firstly he was held, and secondly it was a double movement...... glad the boss spoke up and showed why the NRL is broken though, the stupidity runs deep.

Sadly fellow kennel members, there is only one way we can show we've had enough of this shit that the NRL will notice. Don't get a membership next year, and don't buy the jerseys. Yes, sadly that hurts the club, but if the club isn't willing to come out and say that call (and many others) where dead wrong, and Archer just gave a very good reason for why he needs to go? ........ numbers will speak loudly, we all know nothing else will.

Barba

TANK
Reaction score
im watching from the point of this try

1. this retarded try
2. forward pass from moa the mong to evans the mongoloid
3. some other mong forward pass to some other merkin in the next set

literally turned the game on its head within 5 mins all due to the refs

Ahecee

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Why did Graham cop a huge ban for biting (allegedly, I still don't buy that he did, but know for sure there was no evidence he did that would hold up in a court), why did he cop a ban for yelling at a ref for a call? ......... both happened not 2 weeks ago with not even a comment on them.

Reynolds copped a big ban for tripping, wear a Roosters jersey and you can kick someone in the balls, and no charge there either.

The bias is glaringly clear, but as long as we have some of the top membership numbers, and are one of the top supported teams....... it will continue, because the NRL sees we have a siege mentality with our club, the more they **** us over, the more we support (i.e. spend) what will get these guys to move on to the next whipping boy club - and maybe wake up our own management to actually support the club, would be numbers, or, a drop in them.

Speak with your feet (or wallets), long term, the best thing we could all do about now is just not give them more money next year.

Ahecee

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
im watching from the point of this try

1. this retarded try
2. forward pass from moa the mong to evans the mongoloid
3. some other mong forward pass to some other merkin in the next set

literally turned the game on its head within 5 mins all due to the refs
Your right, other than who you blame for it........ the Roosters are just playing to the whistle, they are free to do what they want, its the refs who needed to call those.

Ahecee

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
"We are also confident that the proposed central command centre will further improve our accuracy, efficiency and consistency levels in this process," Greenberg said.
We're talking about changing the room the idiot in charge is sitting in...... thats really about it.

The bunker system is a load of shit, it won't fix anything.

Same idiot, with the same idiot boss, and the same idiot management, making the same wrong calls, from somewhere else? sure...... huge improvement there, the room they are sitting in is the issue, lmao

One lovely thing..... at least when they get it wrong sitting in a office somewhere, they won't be at the grounds to hear the "**** you" chants?

Coaches already can't say anything about them, now just ban refs from reading papers, listening to the radio, having the internet, or watching TV, and at least they won't have to hear when they got it 100% wrong?

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Why did Graham cop a huge ban for biting (allegedly, I still don't buy that he did, but know for sure there was no evidence he did that would hold up in a court)

Because he did bite him. He had a few goes.

[video=youtube;ZWEWi0kBI4o]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZWEWi0kBI4o[/video]

And it would hold up in court.

Status
Not open for further replies.