Official NRL Press Conference: Dean Pay - Round 11

jof

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

"Yeah Jack was doin' most our kicking today, it just kind of worked out that way". Doesn't sound like there is much thought or planning is going into anything.

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Didn't expect any different.

Total proof right here where the issues stems.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Won’t be watching this one. Heard it all before..!! I’m fucking fuming I tell ya.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I didn't watch because I don't want to throw and break my phone.

I'm assuming he said we competed well, a few errors cost us some good opportunities and there were some good signs?

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I said it in the game day thread but why do is he giving them praise for trying hard! These are professional athletes that’s the bare minimum that should be happening and is non negotiable. He’s like a deer in the headlights.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I didn't watch because I don't want to throw and break my phone.

I'm assuming he said we competed well, a few errors cost us some good opportunities and there were some good signs?
I bet he said something about our team being young too, and "you get that" with young players.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
hate hearing the ***** voice now.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Forget Pay, how about we hear from Lynne? Seriously, what does she do? We're a club in crisis and they sit back and do nothing about it.

And then when she does comment, it's about how great Des was and how great a person Pay is and a whole bunch of other bullshit PR spin that sounds exactly what used to come from Castle.

Royy

Previously roy18
Reaction score
The board needs to act quickly and give Pay his marching orders. He has no idea how to coach at this level. He just doesn’t have the tactical nous. The team is a complete mess in attack and defence

liljohny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ya...what do you expect...creativity from a coach who spent his entire career in the front row. Please fmd

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Won’t be watching this one. Heard it all before..!! I’m fucking fuming I tell ya.
I watched it his a joke really, he knows cogger kicking wasnt working and did nothing. Pay seems to have it in his head that his got 2 or 3 years. I got news fir pay he hasnt. Members are not taking this crap past this year. Yeah we can rebuild but we had the team to win today just that pay still thinks there learning. Its time the board starts asking for results

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
If anyone saw him in the sheds at half time he looked totally clueless.

I reckon he spend his entire time at games doing fucking sudoku, crosswords, and find-a-words.

Doesn't strike me as the kinda guy thats likely to kill time playing Angry Birds.

Whatever it is, it's pretty clear him and his support staff are being exposed and clearly not watching the games and making changes needed at half time.

Sack the lot of these Raiders and Des rejects. Get Griffin in there and let him rebuild with quality staff around him.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I watched it his a joke really, he knows cogger kicking wasnt working and did nothing. Pay seems to have it in his head that his got 2 or 3 years. I got news fir pay he hasnt. Members are not taking this crap past this year. Yeah we can rebuild but we had the team to win today just that pay still thinks there learning. Its time the board starts asking for results
Bully, you are 100% bud, I’m with ya on this..!!! Had enough of it already !

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
How is he still here omfg, how does a person get away with being this clueless

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

I reckon he spend his entire time at games doing fucking sudoku, crosswords, and find-a-words.

Doesn't strike me as the kinda guy thats likely to kill time playing Angry Birds.

Whatever it is, it's pretty clear him and his support staff are being exposed and clearly not watching the games and making changes needed at half time.

Sack the lot of these Raiders and Des rejects. Get Griffin in there and let him rebuild with quality staff around him.
I agree with you Pay is over for me. Its not the players its the guy pulling the strings and when it dosent work he gives up. He still thinks the boys are learning. The only thing there learning is pay isnt a coach

Mr Shhh

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Nah you’ve got it all wrong.....
He plays Tetris