News NRL market watch: The Bulldogs are close to securing an exciting Sharks teenager as their future fullback,

ATT

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Apparently on sen rumour mill Burton not happy has asked for a release back to riff

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Apparently on sen rumour mill Burton not happy has asked for a release back to riff
To play centre and be stuck behind luai? Lol. If he is leaving we would want to play 6, preferably Melbourne when they lose Munster.

Reactions: ATT

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
The Club is making enquiries about Jayden Campbell.
Why? His best game was off the warriors having 3 sin bins for the whole second half last year.

gbrussell

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah just put a cardboard cutout back there when we don’t have the ball. I reckon the cutout would have done enough to stop the Frawley try
Everyone on here KNOWS Frawley’s main play is the show and go. Did our coach bring this up in preparing for the Raiders game?

All players have idiosyncasies that coaches should easily pick up. Ponga for example when confronted at fullback by an opposing player who has broken the line and has support, it is almost certain he will go for the intercept. The show and go is the go with him.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Not at all surprised. He's killing his career with us
Ponga signed with Newcastle when they won 1 game in a season and he’s still there… and we know the kind of player he is when he is on

Jai81

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
16.... great that means we only have to wait 6 years until he is ready for first grade....

MOVE.80

M-Power
Reaction score
Ponga signed with Newcastle when they won 1 game in a season and he’s still there… and we know the kind of player he is when he is on
True I suppose. I have a feeling Burton won't be around much longer though if Baz is still dishing up these shithouse "game plans"

The__GM

Kennel Established
Reaction score
The last time we went after an "Exciting Sharks Junior" it was Michael Lichaa. I don't give a fuck if they've got the next Joey Johns or SBW I don't want a bar of it.

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Lol Burton will a Bulldog for life. Mahoney and Kikau are coming.
i should have put context around my flippant comment - given the panthers halves and cap position i think it is more likely that Burton would be an option for the roosters as they need a 6 and talk of moving on keary. Hope Gould an use his influence to improve roster improve on field results extend Burton stay at the dogs

dogon

Kennel Established
Reaction score
The last time we went after an "Exciting Sharks Junior" it was Michael Lichaa. I don't give a fuck if they've got the next Joey Johns or SBW I don't want a bar of it.
Don't forget the Sharks exciting SGBall fullback, Declan Casey.