NRL LURKER: Manly building war chest for Origin star

Status
Not open for further replies.

RichoDog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Was at the game yesterday and there was definitely a lot of Boos from the crowd directed towards the dogs. I was told by someone sitting on the grand stand side that they were booed off at half time, can anyone confirm?
I was in the grand stand and they were booed; I helped they were shit on many levels. I sat close by to Raelene and can tell you she was physically losing it before that final minute. She was preparing for a real nasty outcome. The loyal fans who still turn up, mostly paying members, were very vocal about a very average performance. To her credit she weathered the storm throughout the game and sat amongst the people - it could have been very very ugly. The bottom line is we were very lucky against a 'A' Grade team.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
They're probably not the only club hoping to lure him away from the dogs. We've just got to make it an attractive proposition to stay.

Janice

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Was at the game yesterday and there was definitely a lot of Boos from the crowd directed towards the dogs. I was told by someone sitting on the grand stand side that they were booed off at half time, can anyone confirm?
I was in the grandstand yesterday and can confirm there was booing, it wasn't at half time, it was when the ground announcer said lets make some noise for the Bulldogs just after the Knights scored their 3rd try.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
No substance to this story; just a thought bubble based on conjecture. Easy to write a "what if", but fans do read beyond the headline.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I find it very difficult to fathom how anyone under salary cap scrutiny is even contemplating building a war chest.

If they are willing to shed several players then so be it, but where is Manly's head at with this leak seeing they are the subject of more drama.

The players need a clear direction and some may not be seeing one at the moment with the way we are tracking, it comes with losing games and players being unloaded... it's probably safe to say a new era of Bulldogs will arrive in 2018 but it's the way in which we finish 2017 that is critical to our psyche.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've been called cynical many times before, but the way our club is heading under Des, it would not surprise me if Des is behind the move to get Klemmer to Manly.

Reactions: DT

Minion

Kennel Established
Reaction score
FUCK OFF MANLY!

Another journalist full of drivel and probably alcohol.

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've been called cynical many times before, but the way our club is heading under Des, it would not surprise me if Des is behind the move to get Klemmer to Manly.
Are you saying manly want des back?

I would take t baz over des any day of the week, recruits well Etc, appears tactically sound.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Has this clown ever been right? It's a disgrace that these people get paid to make different rumours up each week.

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If we're talking fairy tales, I heard Des is getting DCE so he have the halves pairing back together.

Bout as believable as the horseshit story above.

Status
Not open for further replies.