Opinion NRL Live Pass

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
If any Telstra customers want Kayo for $5 a month do this

This offer is for existing AFL and NRL Live Pass customers who signed up prior to the 22nd of December 2020 and hold an eligible Telstra account. To confirm if you are eligible for this offer, follow these steps:

1. Using a compatible web browser, sign in to your Telstra offers hub here: http://hub.telstra.com.au/kayo
2. Select ‘Sign Up’ to be taken to the Kayo sign up page
3. Select ‘Sign In’ and enter your existing Kayo log in credentials
4. Your Telstra voucher will be applied automatically
5. After you select ‘redeem’, you will receive confirmation that the voucher has been successfully applied to your subscription

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Why is it called Live Pass if it's not live?

I guess I'll just wait for the NRL replays, and listen live to the radio. No way am I paying Murdoch, or anyone else, to watch our games.
The entire Live Pass product is being retired:

68C02C80-30B4-474E-8E45-223742C9643B.jpeg

To avoid Murdoch your only option is to go to the game itself where possible or the pub to watch the game where the Dogs aren’t on Channel 9 etc. Assuming our performance improves this year hopefully we get more FTA schedule as we used to.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Still no Kayo or Foxtel apps for PS5 (and nothing on the horizon). They won't be coming to Fetch, either.

Can't get Foxtel cable or satellite where I live so what's my best option?

Chromecast?
Apple TV works well too.
Browsers also work, so you can watch on your laptop or if you have a browser on your TV.

MoNkEy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can confirm that this works for Boost prepaid customers - I'm watching Kayo now on my laptop after having signed up for the $5/month deal.

Thanks Natboy, I'll buy you a few beers at The Locker Room.

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
5$ only if you used that Telstra number for the nrl live pass before November or December 2020. Otherwise it's 15 a month

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Can confirm that this works for Boost prepaid customers - I'm watching Kayo now on my laptop after having signed up for the $5/month deal.

Thanks Natboy, I'll buy you a few beers at The Locker Room.
Not a problem at all mate

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
No way to totally escape Rupes here - unless you go to the pub to watch the footy.

Go via Telstra they own a share in Foxtel = Rupes.
Go direct to Kayo, they’re owned by Foxtel = Rupes.

Have to suck it up for the Dogs. Or go to the pub.
Yeah it's a bugger having to give Murdoch some hard earned :grinning:

I would have said oh well replays, if we were expecting to be playing as boring as previous few years but now?

Now we are gonna be The Entertainers again...or working towards that and I dont want to miss out on that :grinning:

Bloody hell I'll have to suck it up lol

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score

I would have said oh well replays, if we were expecting to be playing as boring as previous few years but now?

Now we are gonna be The Entertainers again...or working towards that and I dont want to miss out on that :grinning:

Think of it as an investment in the Dogs.
It hurts a little less :-).

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score

At least you’re giving him $5 a month instead of the full rate of $25 haha

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
ok, whilst we are on the subject of Kayo, as a newbie who is looking to sign up (I used to have foxtel until the dogs missed the finals last year), i have these two options:

KaYO.jpg

So my question is:

by "no. of screens" does this mean the number of allowed registered devices (like Foxtel Now/Go) or just he maximum number of screens that can watch at any one time and i can set it up on 100 devices if i want (like Netflix)?

I have 2 telstra TV boxes i'd like to be able to view from plus my phone which i'd use on the go, and with chrome cast.

Thoughts?

Last edited:

Master Coach

Waterboy
Reaction score
I have had bad luck with streaming kayo on my tv even with 90mb internet. Ill stick with the safe option of fox