NRL Grand Final Entertainment.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Barnsy is absolutely perfect for the Battle of the West.

Just hope he doesn't wear a 3 piece hot pink ensemble like Robbie Williams lol.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
He would go to the opening of a fridge. lol Wonder if his daughter Mahalia will be on stage as well. Or son David Campbell.
If they've got flannies...they'll be there :grinning:

Philistine

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I'll be turning on the telly 30 seconds before the scheduled start. That way I'll avoid the pre-game "entertainment", the speeches, the back slapping, the national anthem, the oh so patronizing welcome-to-country ceremony, and get to watch the one thing I've tuned in for - the football!

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I'll be turning on the telly 30 seconds before the scheduled start. That way I'll avoid the pre-game "entertainment", the speeches, the back slapping, the national anthem, the oh so patronizing welcome-to-country ceremony, and get to watch the one thing I've tuned in for - the football!
There's the Reserve Grade Championship thingy if we get through today? :grinning:

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
I wonder if they will find time to fit in a game of footy
From what I reading one is for the NRL GF and the other is for the NRLW GF. Still, I won't be watching until just before the kick off of the NRL GF anyway.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
From what I reading one is for the NRL GF and the other is for the NRLW GF. Still, I won't be watching until just before the kick off of the NRL GF anyway.
I'll watch the reserve grade state championship thingy if Bulldogs V Devils but the rest is easily missable.

They've stuffed it up by not having it as a whole of the day festivity with afternoon GF... and now disrespecting the reserve grade GF.

Hope we win today for a few of our fellow Kennel Bulldog supporters who are in our hearts today doing it tough.