News NRL: Former Bulldog reveals Sonny Bill Williams was an “apologetic kid” when he walked out on the Bulldogs

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Hey bro, Morrin put his heart and soul into his 56 first grade games with us! Becareful what you say about him!!! :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:
I got no problem with Morrin, but I question a lot of quotes in that article.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Marcelo Montoya has played 52 first grade games for us lol he's almost at Morrin level
How many have you played?

Malla

Reaction score
How many have you played?
Here we go lol if you are going to use that logic then we should all log off and not have an opinion about footy

Morrin is a dead shit and nobody should care what he says, nothing you will say will change my opinion lol

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Here we go lol if you are going to use that logic then we should all log off and not have an opinion about footy

Morrin is a dead shit and nobody should care what he says, nothing you will say will change my opinion lol
No but if you’re going to get personal about a mate of mine who has done and is doing more than you’ll ever do in your whole life expect me to question it. Moz would steamroll you still. It’s easy to throw stones between bites of your hamburger on the lounge

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
The real reason SBW left the country in 2008
by the Daily Telegraph

Stunning new information has been released about the real reason Sonny Bill Williams left the country and the Bulldogs in 2008.

In early 2008, Jean Francois, whos last name we have not published in case of reprisal terrorist attacks by bulldogs fans, became an orphan when both his parents died in a car accident, he was a huge Sonny Bill fan and when word got to SBW he decided to leave the country and fly to France to personally take care of him despite legal threats from heartless Bulldogs officials who only cared about winning football games

dogzofwar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’m so sick of hearing about this **** laugh if he got injured this weekend

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
I can see how sbw was like an apologetic kid when he left. Kids are sorry for about 5 seconds and then give you the bird as soon as your back is turned. I know I did.

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Might aswell ask Adam Brideson for his opinion. What is this shit?

Malla

Reaction score
No but if you’re going to get personal about a mate of mine who has done and is doing more than you’ll ever do in your whole life expect me to question it. Moz would steamroll you still. It’s easy to throw stones between bites of your hamburger on the lounge
He's your mate? Perfect. Tell him a nuffy on the kennel thinks he's dog shit and should shut up.

I'm shaking in my boots btw :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hope that knee gives in
Don't wish that on anyone; but please wish that he is unfit and too slow for the modern game. Maybe even for him to be the weak link who is pulled after ten minutes, for conceding 12 points.

Malla

Reaction score
Don't wish that on anyone; but please wish that he is unfit and too slow for the modern game. Maybe even for him to be the weak link who is pulled after ten minutes, for conceding 12 points.
Surely the Raiders will be targetting him heavy when he gets on.

Get big papa running right at him.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
He's your mate? Perfect. Tell him a nuffy on the kennel thinks he's dog shit and should shut up.

I'm shaking in my boots btw :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:
He said, “Keyboard warrior, come say it to my face, what did you do” and then laughed. Funnily enough, Sonny’s debut just came on while we are having a beer. Now Ben Roberts on fire haha

Malla

Reaction score
He said, “Keyboard warrior, come say it to my face, what did you do” and then laughed. Funnily enough, Sonny’s debut just came on while we are having a beer. Now Ben Roberts on fire haha
Hahahaha have a go Merrin

I mean Morrin

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I know sbw's elderly next door neighbour who still lives across the park to this day.. She can't stand NRL and thinks sonny was a very rude and obnoxious young boy who would always park his car in front of her driveway..