NRL DISCUSSION THREAD | Round 2 | Bulldogs v Eels

Winning Margin

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Edroy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
it took multiple years for issac luke to be able to do it, i still prefer a 50-60 minute stint that he could be more explosive knowing he has a rest period and a utility taking over
Reynolds on the bench? Frawley?

I think Lichaa will play the 80 no problem after 10 rounds.

I've said that I question having 4 forwards on the bench but that's one of the reasons we won tonight. Parra competed well but we kept bringing hard forwards on. When we play a more quick and mobile team I think it's worthwhile though.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Trent needs a long hard look a t himself asap and he could start with a proper haircut.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Just watching the delayed telecast here in qld and so many blatant forward passes were not called, the refs /linesmen were totally fcked tonight.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Nothing better than Friday nite win sets up entire weekend nothing matters now just sit back and enjoy life

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
No injuries no suspensions full week turn around perfect

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Was Kasiano injured?

I hope you ain't talking about the 3 I saw when they presented the bandaged bear cup
If you see those girls outside those uniforms you'd have a different view on them I bet.
I know what they look like dw :p

Also noticed that some of the old girls are back with us, guessing they had a change of heart on doing what the Saphires are about.

Status
Not open for further replies.