Nrl bunker a joke

Status
Not open for further replies.

gibbobulldog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
The nrl bunker needs to go. It is absolutely shocking, another real bad call in broncos game.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
greenburg hailed it as the next best thing for the nrl.. quick decisions and no mistakes LOL

That bunker better be reinforced with some steel and concrete because it will be under siege by pissed off fans

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
That decision made no sense, I've seen tries where the player was held up for ages and had multiple tries at putting it down and eventually did and it was awarded.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
That decision made no sense, I've seen tries where the player was held up for ages and had multiple tries at putting it down and eventually did and it was awarded.
like Josh Jackson try v Chooks ironically

DOGSOFWAR2013

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dead set try... even as far as shut the gate....
Horribly wrong decision.
Bunker has been a waste of money. Bring back single ref.. single ref games at nrl world club matches are better to watch.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I pissed myself at that call... how in the hell do you award no try.

I want to see that fuckface Archer explain this zinger!!

bulldogsfan_88

Left Right Out
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
I pissed myself at that call... how in the hell do you award no try.

I want to see that fuckface Archer explain this zinger!!
He will... He always finds some way to justify it! Surprised the Catholic Church hasn't hired him as their lawyer yet!!!

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
He couldn't have stayed out of the in goals if he tried. The Roosters players threw him in there

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
in the first half they also used the bunker to check if the rooster's player knocked it on, it sounded like they knew he didn't score, but were just confirming that he lost it. Everything about the bunker is a joke

Malla

Reaction score
Refs are just waaaay too reliant on the bunker in everything - kind of removes the accountability from the refs and therefore makes them almost redundant.

I wonder what the next crop of refs will be like in the next decade given the large dependance on the bunker now - its going to be horrible.

FaceBreaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
It's a farce.

For $1m you think they would have invested in super slow mo cameras like they have in the cricket so you can see seperation or not. It's amazing how bad the camera frames are.

Trendsetter

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
2 millions dollars to replay the same scene in slow mo 30 times and then make a decision in their opinion rather than what they can and can't see.

Next year they'll spend 5 million on glasses for referees who will still do a shit job half the time.

Lov_Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why weren't cameras boasting ultra high def, slo-mo enabled with lossless zoom purchased?
I'm not even sure if they're available.
But UHD 4K are.
~c.

Marto

Waterboy
Gilded
Reaction score
2 millions dollars to replay the same scene in slow mo 30 times and then make a decision in their opinion rather than what they can and can't see.

Next year they'll spend 5 million on glasses for referees who will still do a shit job half the time.
off to spec savers again

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
Everyone can thank Greenberg for this dud bunker. Talked it up like it was bullet proof, now he is in hiding and avoiding the situation totally. Great job.

Marto

Waterboy
Gilded
Reaction score
Everyone can thank Greenberg for this dud bunker. Talked it up like it was bullet proof, now he is in hiding and avoiding the situation totally. Great job.

Caught a bit of ABC grandstand on my way home tonight. Andrew Moore and Mathew Elliot will be interviewing Todd Greenberg on Saturday arvo before the dogs game. They have promised to ask the 'hard questions'. Reckon they can even mention the bunker, are they unable to comment as well?

Status
Not open for further replies.