News NRL: Asiata can play major role in Bulldogs resurgence

CanterburybankstownBD

Kennel Established
Reaction score
At full fitness he Should be the starting 13 for me
Perfect for today’s game where the 13 needs to actually have ball playing skills and sleight of hand
He can play prop too, I can't really remember much about the way he plays but a ball playing forward who can also play prop sounds pretty impressive. Hope he stays fit

PaulS

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Asiata is Like modern day Jim Dymock. A ball playing very skilful 13 in a props body but can play 7 easy.

At full fitness , no injuries he is a starting lock and key to our attack regardless who plays 7. He will support Burton well.

amapusae

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just move Jackson to prop, he plays like one anyway. Asiata will be the best ball playing lock we have.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I hope he plays well, but if he was so good why didn't Broncos use him ?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Based on what? Prior to his season with the Broncos, I don’t recall him missing too many games
Based on his decline in recent years and the fact that he goes down at the slightest touch around the neck/shoulder/head region.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Are we really expecting him to get much first grade, assuming everyone is fit and healthy.

albatross

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If he stays fit, he could be a decent bench option with his utility value. I don't see him cracking a fully fit run-on side next year.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
We need to rejuvenate him like Sharks did with Heighington, Lewis & Ennis. Quality player that needs the fitness regime (or peps) to get him back to career best form.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
I thought he was a waste of money but what the fuck do I know?
Hope he IS good.