News NRL approaches Bulldogs and Tigers as governing body looks to build and own new stadium

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
I have to agree on most pointers, but neglect started when the government abolished a 60-70 million dollars special unit when the hospital was built and failing to direct better staff doctors and nurses to the joint that would have turned the place into a real hospital and not a rundown outdated medical centre.
It starts from the top !
Honesty I can't comment on the millions or billions you've quoted, we know it is costly to run hospitals but the question remains is Canterbury hospital getting a fair financial funding and highly qualified doctors and nurses ?
Definitely not in comparison to RPA and other bigger hospitals. They definitely get neglected.
I can only speak from my own family's experiences but I have found the Canterbury Hospital facilities and the treatment that they have received from doctors and burses to be public hospital first class. At least as good as St George and far superior to Bankstown, where the facilities are very average and the staff, let's say difficult.

Always a Bulldog

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I can only speak from my own family's experiences but I have found the Canterbury Hospital facilities and the treatment that they have received from doctors and burses to be public hospital first class. At least as good as St George and far superior to Bankstown, where the facilities are very average and the staff, let's say difficult.

Always a Bulldog
I've found a lot of the staff horrible at St.George. My family and I have had horrible experiences there. Everyone will have different experiences depending on who they deal with and what the situation is. To each their own

D- voice

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

Always a Bulldog
I know of the very few family or friends members that swear by Canterbury and that's mainly because of the convenience, in comparison the negatives way out-ways the positives.

PoundHounds

Kennel Established
Reaction score

Always a Bulldog
Can confirm. Lived up the road and between sibling births and a few personal accidents they were always awesome

Hound Dog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Liverpool makes sense and it's just down Canterbury rd, needs to be solely ours and for other sports too like netball and soccer. This will help grow numbers too for our membership drive and is already part of junior base.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Liverpool makes sense and it's just down Canterbury rd, needs to be solely ours and for other sports too like netball and soccer. This will help grow numbers too for our membership drive and is already part of junior base.
I'll be happy to play games there instead of Homebush, however having our 2 annual games at Belmore each year is a MUST.