NRL Allstars Fri 15th Feb - Discussion Thread

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Second touch back on and Ponga sets up a try (but fuck hes overrated).

Marsters steamrolls over for a try.

IND 24
NZ 14

Smith and Elliott gettig stuff all ball.
CHN off field at the moment.
Whats wrong with CHN? My dad agrees with you 100% regarding Ponga.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Peachey injured.. left ankle / lower leg.

Nothing wrong with CHN, just benched at present for a breather.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Ponga almost ends the game with an intercept to Fergo.

Ponga can thank the stars that Jahrome Hughes can motor and takes Fergo out.

Peachey either back up or off field.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Elliot got good minutes tonight but where is CHN??

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Couldnt help but notice every kiwi sang there national anthem only 4 or 5 indigenous all stars sang ours. To be honest they didn’t look happy when it was played. Pity they don’t show the respect to our anthem like the kiwis show for there’s. I have to agree with some this game is a waste of time.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Ponga with rubbish defence gets turned inside out by Roberts and that's the game. Walker scores.

IND 28
NZ 14

If you're a Knights fan.... start getting worried... he's not your saviour.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Didn't even know this shit was on tonight.

Sounds like I didn't miss out on anything.

UndeadShadowMan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Couldnt help but notice every kiwi sang there national anthem only 4 or 5 indigenous all stars sang ours. To be honest they didn’t look happy when it was played. Pity they don’t show the respect to our anthem like the kiwis show for there’s. I have to agree with some this game is a waste of time.
Apparently it's ok for minority's to be racist. We should just change Aussie day/Flag/Anthem to make them happy.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Ahhhh that's why CHN hasn't reappeared.

Each team as 17 players and 3 reserve players (briging it to 20), but the 3 reserve players are restricted to 20 minutes max.

IND Reserves: Staggs, Garvey, Kerr.
NZ Reserves: Tapine, K Bromwich, CHN

Our National Anthem got murdered by the indigenous singer who attempted to sing it. Can't recall the last time I heard it sung so badly.

magdog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The NRL really have no fucking idea what the fans want to see. WTF is the point of this match?

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Apparently it's ok for minority's to be racist. We should just change Aussie day/Flag/Anthem to make them happy.
It’s a pity there selected to represent there country whether there indigenous or not should at least show some respect to the national anthem . Got to give it to the kiwis they are indigenous as well but show heaps of respect to their country. Our National anthem should off been sung first in aboriginal then in English as they did for the Moari Anthem. This would im sure satisfied the indigenous players. Extremely poor from the nrl only causes further divide in our country. Another reason why this administration needs to be removed

Last edited:

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Why do they keep calling them the Molly/Morry Kiwis?

Kerr over ..
IND 34
NZ 14

Getting embarassing now.

This is like a poor mans, budget version of AUS vs NZ.

CHN back on with 4 minutes to go.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
CHN looks like he's going to throw some offloads, so players need to be ready in support.

Embarassing result for the game... not sure why they even bothered.

One thing is for certain.. I hope Newcastle fans aren't pinning premiership dreams on Ponga.. he's overrated as hell.

Dogs players:
Elliott and Smith got bugger all ball. The ball they did get they made okay metres from. Defence was solid from both (when involved).
CHN didn't play as many minutes (maybe 20 max). Looked okay with ball in hand, ready to offload, and runs some nice lines. Defensively seemed quite safe.

Can't really judge much for the Dogs players on this game as they were poorly used.

Full time 34-14 to Indigenous team.

Fuck this shit off though... give me the Auckland 9s any day of the week thanks.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Why do they keep calling them the Molly/Morry Kiwis?

Kerr over ..
IND 34
NZ 14

Getting embarassing now.

This is like a poor mans, budget version of AUS vs NZ.

CHN back on with 4 minutes to go.
It’s the proper pronunciation of Maori

UndeadShadowMan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can understand representing the country where you are born or live but race? I doubt any of these players are full indigenous anyway maybe only a couple. The snubbing of our anthem annoyed me sorry for the rant lol.

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I can understand representing the country where you are born or live but race? I doubt any of these players are full indigenous anyway maybe only a couple. The snubbing of our anthem annoyed me sorry for the rant lol.
Yeah annoyed me as well , very disappointing.