Opinion NRL 360

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I took one for the team and watched it.

1. Paul Kent has been struck by lightning and actually praised Gus. Said he was smart enough not to chase a coach who wouldn’t suit our club at this time. He bagged the shit out of the tigers for the Ciraldo debacle

2. Braith is not a fan of Potters coaching. I actually forgot he played under him at the tigers. Basically called him simple. Kent then said that’s what we need. Both agreed Baz over coached us .

It was actually half watchable tonight .

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I took one for the team and watched it.

1. Paul Kent has been struck by lightning and actually praised Gus. Said he was smart enough not to chase a coach who wouldn’t suit our club at this time. He bagged the shit out of the tigers for the Ciraldo debacle

2. Braith is not a fan of Potters coaching. I actually forgot he played under him at the tigers. Basically called him simple. Kent then said that’s what we need. Both agreed Baz over coached us .

It was actually half watchable tonight .
I watched it too

Amazing what two straight convincing wins can do

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Geez Bupa says Burton deserves a million and Benji says we'll have to offer 1.1 million
James Graham must still be suffering from all the head knocks he had during his playing time because he talks so much shit now that he's in the media. He is actually annoying with his dumb fuck views on the game.

Last edited:

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
One thing the media are most is bandwagoners. We lose they will be back at us again. Tigers are copping it now. Funny thing I dont see is much said about the titans.
That's because the Titans are irrelevant and no one cares about them. Even when we copped it week after week and they devoted 60% of every show bagging us, I took that as a compliment as it shows how big a club we are and they know we have a huge fanbase or that most other fans hate us. So whether we're good or shit, we're always relevant unlike most clubs.

UndeadShadowMan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Maybe simple isn't a bad thing Folkes wasn't a coaching mastermind & he won a premiership

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
I wouldn't be surprised if Burton got 1m, but he's not worth that. It'd be like the Ponga and Knights deal. Luai's on 700k at a top team. Burton's probably better on potential and we're a bottom team... somewhere between 700k and 1m. We can't lose him so it's going to be interesting to hear what we pay...

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I wouldn't be surprised if Burton got 1m, but he's not worth that. It'd be like the Ponga and Knights deal. Luai's on 700k at a top team. Burton's probably better on potential and we're a bottom team... somewhere between 700k and 1m.
2.5 million

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
James Graham must still be suffering from all the head knocks he had during his playing time because he talks so much shit now that he's in the media. He is actually annoying with his dumb fuck views on the game.
He’s painful hey. Listen to him a bit on radio to, triple m. So stupid and brings nothing to the team, just bangs out cliches. Why is he on so much media anyway, same as sbw. Who interviews em

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wouldn't be surprised if Burton got 1m, but he's not worth that. It'd be like the Ponga and Knights deal. Luai's on 700k at a top team. Burton's probably better on potential and we're a bottom team... somewhere between 700k and 1m. We can't lose him so it's going to be interesting to hear what we pay...
Great point about Ponga.