Nrl 360 will they bring it up

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Don't watch that trash anymore but I'm certain they will say that they were pushing it all along and were right.

JORDZILLA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Rather watch the footy show if it was still on

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nah they'll say where was the duty of care to Dufty. After the hurtful things his former team mates said, how could we possibly expect him to play well. His performance is all the proof you need. Or some such rubbish. Don't care about them and would be just fine if I never heard about the scum.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
He didn't do great and they won't bring it up because there's nothing worth talking about.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It’s funny how when the panel discuss struggling clubs like Dragons and Tigers it’s a summary but once it’s on us they pull out video evidence and single out Dufty and go on and on

Yes, they also rehashed Flanno again as well

Braith may as well give his winners medal back

silva

Utility
Reaction score
They brought it up but backtracked on their comments. They basically said last week the club set up flanagan for failure which is the opposite of the truth. Flanagan had his best game ever for the dogs and looked more composed then I’ve ever seen him. At least anasta still wants the club to do well

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
They brought it up but backtracked on their comments. They basically said last week the club set up flanagan for failure which is the opposite of the truth. Flanagan had his best game ever for the dogs and looked more composed then I’ve ever seen him. At least anasta still wants the club to do well
BEST GAME EVER? LOL

jake6

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I did ask Braith to apologise to Kyle and the club but he resorted to name calling and only said sorry to me.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I did ask Braith to apologise to Kyle and the club but he resorted to name calling and only said sorry to me.
When they show a side on view of anasta, it looks like someone is controlling his face ,he makes these wierd almost involuntary facial gestures

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Smashed us all week last week about bringing Flanno back into NRL.
Flanno did great all things considered.

Now,
Will these wankers bring it up?
Who gives a rats ass about their opinion !!!

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
When has he played better for us?
Knights round 1 2021, easy. He barely did a thing on Sunday, a decent kick and a ball to Stimson and that's it. Made some terrible reads in defence that lead to tries/chances but he wasn't alone in that. The reaction to this performance is one of the dumbest things i've ever seen on here.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Knights round 1 2021, easy. He barely did a thing on Sunday, a decent kick and a ball to Stimson and that's it. Made some terrible reads in defence that lead to tries/chances but he wasn't alone in that. The reaction to this performance is one of the dumbest things i've ever seen on here.
what did you expect?