News NRL 2023: Speculation growing Mitch Moses could leave Parramatta, sign with Tigers or Bulldogs

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yes indeed agree. You would have to think that if we could look hugely better with the short impact from Potter at the back end of the season to lift us from 16th to 12th, we must be a strong chance for 7-9th this year.
A significantly improved roster, new structures, culture and coach, a full pre-season should deliver somewhere on the edge of top 8 (or hopefully better). Not expecting much from us if we make the finals, but finals are finals (at last!!).
Anything less would really be below par.
Consistently losing 80-90% of your games, year in year out would have taken a massive toll on the playing group. But with the majority of those players having left the club and being replaced by players from winning cultures, like JAC, Burton, mahoney and Kikau,the pendulum has shifted. Add Ciraldo to the mix and its now so obvious how happy the playing group are. this alone is worth at least another 5 wins this season IMO. But im expecting even more. I havnt been this confident in a long while. Hopefully this is how it all pans out!

Woofwoof1980

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
The ball is definitely in his court the only problem with holding off is right now he has 3 huge offers and say he waits till rd 10 or whatever what happens if he suffers a serious knee injury or something do you think those 3 clubs will keep the same offers $$ on the table? Don’t think so I think it’s best for him to make a decision now get it over and done with
Depends on the injury it's normally only an ACL or a grade 3 tear that keeps a player out long term. He isn't super injury prone like papy or turbo. I get your point though.

Woofwoof1980

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Consistently losing 80-90% of your games, year in year out would have taken a massive toll on the playing group. But with the majority of those players having left the club and being replaced by players from winning cultures, like JAC, Burton, mahoney and Kikau,the pendulum has shifted. Add Ciraldo to the mix and its now so obvious how happy the playing group are. this alone is worth at least another 5 wins this season IMO. But im expecting even more. I havnt been this confident in a long while. Hopefully this is how it all pans out!
I had decent look through the draw. If we were to rank ourselves 8th and we beat the teams you'd expect to be ranked lower I kinda figured we could end up with like 34 points which would put us in top 4 territory. That would be massively over achieving though but I could see us finishing on 28 points which has us in the finals based on previous years... fingers I personally just want to improve on last year and hope to be in at least finals calculations for a change and not be out of it by round 14....

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Oloapu signing reflects we have moved on from Moses
Might mean the opposite. He needs to be nurtured by experienced half rather than be thrown into the deep end. Hung jury.

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Might mean the opposite. He needs to be nurtured by experienced half rather than be thrown into the deep end. Hung jury.
But if he is top 30 and we sign Moses he will be playing reggies for 4 years...not sure he would accept that....I think this spells the end of Moses

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Gus Twitter as a source is worse than a David Holland source. The bloke is a fuckn troll who is so bored that he just responds to Twitter users garbage questions

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Gus Twitter as a source is worse than a David Holland source. The bloke is a fuckn troll who is so bored that he just responds to Twitter users garbage questions
Your funny bruh the way you Arc up :tearsofjoy:

J_B

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
So it's tigers or eels ,,, Looks like we're going to develop a halfback instead ....... Trust in Gus

Snake

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good Young halves can still take years to kick on and find there feet in first grade. They come up play well, have a form slump, get dropped, come back and some eventually establish themselves, some don’t. Can we afford to wait on a junior ?

GreenTurd

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good Young halves can still take years to kick on and find there feet in first grade. They come up play well, have a form slump, get dropped, come back and some eventually establish themselves, some don’t. Can we afford to wait on a junior ?
If he can handle the physicality of 1st grade why not, rorters did it with walker. A couple of years ago no but now he’ll have a lot more quality players around him to balance the team which would let him do his thing.

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It looks like it. But kiwidog still thinks we are a chance.
But it doesn’t make sense...Moses would want at least a 4 year length contract....then what happens to the broncos rookie half we signed....too 30 and plays reggies for 4 years? Didn’t he leave the broncos because he was promised a top 30 position and a spot in starting team?

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
But it doesn’t make sense...Moses would want at least a 4 year length contract....then what happens to the broncos rookie half we signed....too 30 and plays reggies for 4 years? Didn’t he leave the broncos because he was promised a top 30 position and a spot in starting team?
He was "promised" the 5/8 position, not half back. The Donkey's problem was making the promise and then denying it.

I think we can safely say that Gould and CC will have promised him nothing, just work hard, train hard, play hard and you will be rewarded.

Always a Bulldog