News NRL 2023: Speculation growing Mitch Moses could leave Parramatta, sign with Tigers or Bulldogs

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
I had coffee with Mitch Moses this morning. He came with his cousin who’s my friend from West Ryde. Bit unexpected.

All I will say is he knows what his next move is.

He doesn’t want me to tell and because of the disrespect with previous news I’m not even goi go to hint.
I’ve always been very respectful of yourself, Nasheed , Foxallday, Joel etc. please feel free to discuss details via inbox. Cheers bro.

Turvey Chip and Chase

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Similar mail

Literally a coin flip at this stage (Eels or us) the fact it’s taking him so long to decide bodes well for us
ahh ok, must be decent mail.

So for your info Tigers aren’t in the race? I’ve heard their offer is the best but it’s his last choice. Still, significant enough to keep them alive

lovemachine

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So just enough to say, I know something but not enough to put your neck out? Why bother at all?

I never disrespect anyone that shares behind the scenes info as it's all hearsay until official but hate it when people say I know something but can't tell you. Just say nothing at all... but I know it's more about "how cool am I", I know people!
Well I have withheld a lot of news about Moses and my relationship to his clan and I would have probably dropped more hints if I wasn’t treated absolutely disgracefully when I broke the news we signed Stephen Crichton and when I broke the news the Salary cap had gone to 12 million.
To this day I have no idea why TK didn’t like this info. My threads were deleted and then new ones came up a day later (or a few hours later in Crichton case) when news because official and not one person reached out to apologise. The first one was the worst because a user and mod conspired to repackage like they broke the news.

BUT, the reason I said what I said above that made you a bit upset was not to tease it was purely just to let you all know Mitch has made his mind up.

Rod67

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had coffee with Mitch Moses this morning. He came with his cousin who’s my friend from West Ryde. Bit unexpected.

All I will say is he knows what his next move is.

He doesn’t want me to tell and because of the disrespect with previous news I’m not even goi go to hint.
Coffee with Mitch Moses.....gee if this gets out I wouldn't be surprised the latte sipping rorters make him an offer he can't refuse.

It's a prerequisite in most of their contracts, main reason why they got rid of Flanno, doesn't like latte's and or "powdering his nose" in the mens bathroom at Bondi. :-)

Robbothedestroyer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Likely Moses has made a call and decided to stay put. Nothing picked up by the media is a good sign for the eels. News on players leaving clubs tends to break very quickly once a decision is made.
Gus is already sniffing around for other options. Is Luke brooks worth a look ?

Woofwoof1980

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
He can probably afford to hold off for as long as he wants? It's not like if he doesn't hurry up and sign a contract for 2024 he'll miss out on big money.... he may wait until mid season to make a decision?. Everyone will have a better idea how all 3 clubs in the race will shape up for next year. I think we are all so desperate for a decent half back that the impatience is palpable. We are stuck with the flop for this year. Let's hope he can make a go of it.... he is a solid defender and CC is all about defence so who knows it might suit his game. I for 1 would gladly eat a big piece of humble pie if the flange has a good year.

Last edited:

Mrbulldogs89

Waterboy
Reaction score
He can probably afford to hold off for as long as he wants? It's not like if he doesn't hurry up and sign a contract for 2024 he'll miss out on big money.... he may wait until mid season to make a decision?. Everyone will have a better idea how all 3 clubs in the race will shape up for next year. I think we are all so desperate for a decent half back that the impatience is palpable. We are stuck with the flop for this year. Let's hope he can make a go of it.... he is a solid defender and CC is all about defence so who knows it might suit his game. I for 1 would gladly eat a big piece of humble pie if the flange has a good year.
The ball is definitely in his court the only problem with holding off is right now he has 3 huge offers and say he waits till rd 10 or whatever what happens if he suffers a serious knee injury or something do you think those 3 clubs will keep the same offers $$ on the table? Don’t think so I think it’s best for him to make a decision now get it over and done with

Taylforth

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Each to their own, but with all of our recruits for this year, do you really only think that we can improve by 2 or 3 places on last years efforts??
My feeling is that the culture, atmosphere and general vibe around the club right now is better then it has been in a very long time!
We have a champion team, not a team of champions. And this will be enough to at least get us to the finals IMO.
Yes indeed agree. You would have to think that if we could look hugely better with the short impact from Potter at the back end of the season to lift us from 16th to 12th, we must be a strong chance for 7-9th this year.
A significantly improved roster, new structures, culture and coach, a full pre-season should deliver somewhere on the edge of top 8 (or hopefully better). Not expecting much from us if we make the finals, but finals are finals (at last!!).
Anything less would really be below par.

Rod67

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does it? He’s a kid and depth is needed especially if bbo is out half a year and Reynolds is washed? We let wakeham go?

The same guy who broke this one to us said we are 50/50 in Moses with eels…
We simply can’t afford what Moses is asking for.

We’re not a premiership threat this year so it’s best to see how Flanagan goes in his final year of his contract.

If he’s not the long term answer then hopefully we can sign George Williams or give a youngster like Oloapu an opportunity to prove themselves.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
We simply can’t afford what Moses is asking for.

We’re not a premiership threat this year so it’s best to see how Flanagan goes in his final year of his contract.

If he’s not the long term answer then hopefully we can sign George Williams or give a youngster like Oloapu an opportunity to prove themselves.
We can afford what he's asking for

Joelmcevoy2

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah we can afford moses i think he just wants to stay at parra anyways blood this kid this year

Reactions: mez

JAZZY92

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
BUT, the reason I said what I said above that made you a bit upset was not to tease it was purely just to let you all know Mitch has made his mind up.
This information is pointless to everyone on here if we don’t know the actual decision.