News NRL 2023: Speculation growing Mitch Moses could leave Parramatta, sign with Tigers or Bulldogs

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah i say fuck him his just fucking our club around annouce where your going stay at the poxy eels let us move on lot of people talk shit on here where not in the running for him
Lol

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
All yous guys on here are bullys im off here for a while thought yous would like me cause im a dogs supporter but yous all against me and putting me down
Don’t worry about them mate.

Joelmcevoy2

Kennel Established
Reaction score
All i do is try and help yous guys and you run ya mouths i have my opinion on moses and his taking to long season be starting soon and we got no proper halfback

Powerslide

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would imagine it would happen before season kick off.

Players are at greater risk of injury coke game time - which could reduce their value if they do indeed cop a serious injury.

Although, he could also be playing chicken with the Eels to try get more $$ out of them.
I hope that if he stays with the Eels he signs after they increase the offer further, the more money he gets out of the Eels the better.

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
A serious question Joel....how old are you young man?

JAZZY92

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Thanks for the best laugh I’ve had in years.

Either you’re an Eels supporter infiltrating the Kennel or you’ve been living under a rock for sometime.

With the team we have this season any true blooded Bulldog supporter would be disappointed if we didn’t make the 8 at the very least. We’re not premiership material yet but we’re not far off. 12 current players are off contract at the end of this season. Most will go leaving us with more room in the cap to buy better players. You may have missed it but we’ve signed Chrichton for ‘24 so there’s the FB spot sorted. Burton is our number 6, jury is out on Flanagan but he’s still young and needs to be given a chance in a better squad and under a new coach. Not saying he’s the answer to being our long term half but he has to prove himself, more than anyone, as this is his last year in his contract with us. Oh you may have also missed that we’ve signed a young and one of the better hookers in the game in Reed Mahoney.

Last time we made the 8 was 2016 and we were finalists from 2012 to 2016 with a far weaker squad than we have now.

Oh and if you believe the season round results are a good guide to Finals then you haven’t followed the game to long. Who was it that beat the Eels in the GF last season?

Finally Eels are weaker this season than last, they still have enough good players to make the 8 but are no hope of winning a comp while they persevere with Brad Arthur as coach. Last time they won a comp was 37 years ago in 1986!
Regardless of our squad, you need to consider who from last years top 8 is going to fall out? To make room for us? Who gets worse by a margin big enough to allow us into the 8? Penrith? No. Roosters? No. Parra? Maybe but I still think they win enough games to make it. Cowboys? Potentially. Sharks? No. Storm? Unlikely. Bunnies? Potentially. Raiders? Potentially.
Looking at that, there will probably be 1, maybe 2 that slide down the ladder from last year.
We have a fresh squad, that will take time to click, a brand new head coach with <10 head coaching games to his name, and in those games the team effectively run itself, by his admission. I would like to think our squad will get us there and I’m very hopeful for it. But to say it’s a guarantee or poor season not to make the 8 is a bit of a stretch. Unless we come out the gates like Cowboys last year and have an outlier season. Fingers crossed.

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If he was staying with the eels it would of been announced quick smart... Nobody knows
we all want to know who our future halfback will be...its such a big decision moving forward.....whay if Moses wanted a 4 year contract but we were willing to only offer him a 4 year contract so as not to block the pathway of junior halfback who would be ready take over...you think for instance Bbo woukd be willing to wait 3 years in nsw cup before he gets his opportunity.....many things to consider aside from just money

CMP

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
we all want to know who our future halfback will be...its such a big decision moving forward.....whay if Moses wanted a 4 year contract but we were willing to only offer him a 4 year contract so as not to block the pathway of junior halfback who would be ready take over...you think for instance Bbo woukd be willing to wait 3 years in nsw cup before he gets his opportunity.....many things to consider aside from just money
Unfortunately with halfback BBO is one of many good halves coming through the ranks. 99% of those guys don’t transition into top NRL halves. When you have someone that is close to the top you need to seize that opportunity. You cannot plan your roster on maybe’s