News NRL 2023: Speculation growing Mitch Moses could leave Parramatta, sign with Tigers or Bulldogs

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Whoever we are getting, it’ll be for 2024 anyway… I’ll worry about it then. The purse strings are well and truly open next year. We will likely only jag one or two more players for 2023… those without a contract getting desperate or clubs facing a cap squeeze (think Raiders, Panthers, Storm and Roosters).

For all we know we could end up with Luke Keary, it seems Roosters may need to shed some cap space and the potential play is moving Manu to 5/8 and releasing Keary.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Whoever we are getting, it’ll be for 2024 anyway… I’ll worry about it then. The purse strings are well and truly open next year. We will likely only jag one or two more players for 2023… those without a contract getting desperate or clubs facing a cap squeeze (think Raiders, Panthers, Storm and Roosters).

For all we know we could end up with Luke Keary, it seems Roosters may need to shed some cap space and the potential play is moving Manu to 5/8 and releasing Keary.
if keary stayed head injury free he would be a sensational buy for burton

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
if keary stayed head injury free he would be a sensational buy for burton
I agree but can’t trust that. Same as Foran but not his body his head. Shame cause your right. He would be great and is a very good player.

TalDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hearing the tigers are throwing massive money in the vicinity of $1.4m at him

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Hearing the tigers are throwing massive money in the vicinity of $1.4m at him
They did offer 1.4mill, that news is about 3 weeks old bro.

The media made up we made a 1.1mill offer where the truth is we NEVER made any official offers to him. We only monitored the situation.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

The media made up we made a 1.1mill offer where the truth is we NEVER made any official offers to him. We only monitored the situation.
Gus wont talk to Isaac Moses LOL he cant stand him and it doesn't matter who Isaac Moses has in his stable, Gus wont budge.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Gus wont talk to Isaac Moses LOL he cant stand him and it doesn't matter who Isaac Moses has in his stable, Gus wont budge.
Mitch's brother manages him, he "took over" for Isaac when he was banned. They're cousins lol.

GreenTurd

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dont think so champ i tbink he will progress quicker than you think im going to save this post
I’m with you on this one. I’d rather focus on Rajab I think he’d handle it fine I’d be starting with him this year to get experience, I think he’ll surprise some people. Gives us a year to see if he has it or not.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score

Interesting didn’t D-Voice say we did? He usually don’t say exact stuff either so he must be confident…

Last edited: