News NRL 2023: Speculation growing Mitch Moses could leave Parramatta, sign with Tigers or Bulldogs

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
View attachment 62314

From the slime forum lmao Fark that forum navigation is absolutely horrendous almost as bad as the trophy cabinet at that joint lol.
Updates's .... :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:

Dogs don't need to offer pub shares. With businesses now flocking to be part of our 2023 campaign, wouldn't be that hard to get Moses some TPAs to make up the difference to the Tigers offering.

kmr07

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
100%

Even for 750k I’d rather someone else. Only because on the biggest stage he normally gets the wobbles.

i know it’s very unpopular on here and he has a face like a dick but I’d rather DCE for 2 until we see what Hayward and rajab can do.
DCE would rip the team apart. His own team mates can’t stand him. He’s self entitled from all accounts

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Please land the ****. Landing Jac was huge. Mahoney was amazing. Kikau outstanding. Though Mahoney is such a key piece and I honestly can’t believe it’s been since ennis we had a real 9 (bar cooks cameo)

I honestly think hodko was ok but really it was the twilight of noddy since a great 7.

Same shit with 1. Since barba…

Covert Moses and Fucking bang.

Doomsdaydog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Please land the ****. Landing Jac was huge. Mahoney was amazing. Kikau outstanding. Though Mahoney is such a key piece and I honestly can’t believe it’s been since ennis we had a real 9 (bar cooks cameo)

I honestly think hodko was ok but really it was the twilight of noddy since a great 7.

Same shit with 1. Since barba…

Covert Moses and Fucking bang.
Fuck moses

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
I only want Moses to join us to annoy the fuck out of these cocky Tigers supporters. They missed out on JAC, TPJ, Ciraldo, Kikau, Frank the Tank and Perham. I just wanna rub it in their face.
They where never linked to like half that list lol wtf

underdogsontop2246

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
They where never linked to like half that list lol wtf
Yes they were close to signing Pele and the deal fell through. Perham was also on the verge on signing with the Tigers and then signed with us. Kikau was offered the same money by the Dragons and Tigers but chose us. TPJ, Ciraldo and JAC cases don't need explanations and everyone knows the Tigers tried to sign them but failed.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Yes they were close to signing Pele and the deal fell through. Perham was also on the verge on signing with the Tigers and then signed with us. Kikau was offered the same money by the Dragons and Tigers but chose us. TPJ, Ciraldo and JAC cases don't need explanations and everyone knows the Tigers tried to sign them but failed.
What are you talking about? Kikau was never linked to anyone. He just got a photo and it leaked.

Nothing re pele or perham leaked anywhere either. Sounds made up bs.

Dunno why. The other 3 are 100% and hopefully Moses joins that list for us.

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Cant stand Moses, the thought of him wearing blue and white urks me.
But if we could by some miracle get him for 2023 id feel confident we could find ourselves middle of the ladder.
That would be a beginning and who knows from there.
He'd prob want 4 years but contracts arent worth shit so if the Club sees fit to sign him so be it.