News NRL 2023: Speculation growing Mitch Moses could leave Parramatta, sign with Tigers or Bulldogs

Jackson_1994

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
$1m+ for a guy who has never lead his team to glory or strings back to back belter games for his club on a consistent basis.. LMAO what a joke.

Id rather we get holdsworth back than spend $1.2m on that hack Moses.
To be fair though he is probably the best half off contract along with brown.Then for the next couple of years not many good half's are off contract so if we miss out we could we be stuck with the sloth we got now in Flanagan and I don't see that being a great result. George Williams is the other half I like but isn't off contract and I read a direct quote from Warrington chairman they won't let him go under no circumstances

Powerslide

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
To be fair though he is probably the best half off contract along with brown.Then for the next couple of years not many good half's are off contract so if we miss out we could we be stuck with the sloth we got now in Flanagan and I don't see that being a great result. George Williams is the other half I like but isn't off contract and I read a direct quote from Warrington chairman they won't let him go under no circumstances
I think most see the statement as wanting a larger transfer. But I have similar concerns... Our window may never open if we don't have an experienced HB over the next few years.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I know we can do better, but what's everyone's opinion on Braydon Trindall?
I think he has potential......
He's a good player & I would take him over Flanagan any day but a Burton-Trindall combo ain't taking us to the GF. We would be a finals team though with Trindall.

GUSLER

Kennel Established
Reaction score
He’ll be a great signing… good kicking game to take the pressure off Burton and allow him to run more, good running game, he’s quick and keen as fuck.
There’ll be no better half available before 2025.
Exactly. 1 million percent.
If there’s a better available half then fair enough. There isn’t even a better value for money half. That geezer from the UK isn’t.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
He’ll be a great signing… good kicking game to take the pressure off Burton and allow him to run more, good running game, he’s quick and keen as fuck.
There’ll be no better half available before 2025.
how do you know he is "keen as fuck"??
he is money hungry if he leaves Parra thats all he is

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
This shit continues to linger on..

Some announcement before Xmas is the goss?..can't wait.

Dyldog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
And I think he’ll leave because he wants to win a comp.. it’s not going to happen a Parra.. their window has closed.

Apex Cedar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
People here need to understand simple economics. Supply and demand. Not enough supply of quality halves- demand and price goes up exponentially. Simples, in this market Moses will get 1.2m period.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
People here need to understand simple economics. Supply and demand. Not enough supply of quality halves- demand and price goes up exponentially. Simples, in this market Moses will get 1.2m period.
Buy high sell low, easy bro.

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
[QUOTE="Apex Cedar, post: 4535537, member: 26384"
[/QUOTE]
So if there aren't enough quality halves, why does the NRL think that expanding the comp is viable?