News NRL 2023: Speculation growing Mitch Moses could leave Parramatta, sign with Tigers or Bulldogs

capt obvious

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
mitchell Moses surely will go to the Tigers if he has been offeres 1.4m....even if the dogs offered Moses 1.2m thats a difference of 800k over 4 years...the question is does Moses want to win a premiership or does he want a huge pay day considering this might be his last contract? i think he will go after the money
Yeah thats correct, but if tigers dont play finals footy which is a good chance and we do, there would be match payments for finals games as well as bonuses etc not considered by some, believe me players arent stupid in weighing it all up.

Apex Cedar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
[QUOTE="Apex Cedar, post: 4535537, member: 26384"
People here need to understand simple economics. Supply and demand. Not enough supply of quality halves- demand and price goes up exponentially. Simples, in this market Moses will get 1.2m period.
So if there aren't enough quality halves, why does the NRL think that expanding the comp is viable?
[/QUOTE]
I’m with you on that, they just see $$$ they don’t see the quality of player is lacking.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
the good halves like joey, sterlo, turvy find something and dont go missing. he doesnt try to change the game
Hard to change the game when Panther cheat all the time

Waldo

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
imo he goes missing in all the big games, not worth $1 mil
Love how everyone says this, Dogs haven’t played any big games in years, he ain’t going missing. Also imo Burton is way better than d brown so if he did sign and was to have an off game it will still be better then Flanagan and Burton will show up period. Anyone who says they don’t want MM is off chops quality player.

ChesoBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
the good halves like joey, sterlo, turvy find something and dont go missing. he doesnt try to change the game
Good examples and agreed they’ll just tuck the ball under and take a few runs and try turn the game around
Sometimes that’s all it takes
They also understand when they need to insert themselves into the game

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Fucking sick of this.
Bitchell Moses has a head you would love to punch.
If the club signs him for 2024 I'm going to take some convincing.
Because I'm hoping for a premiership in 2023.
I'm not getting any younger here.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Good examples and agreed they’ll just tuck the ball under and take a few runs and try turn the game around
Sometimes that’s all it takes
They also understand when they need to insert themselves into the game
agree cheso, he doesnt do any of the hard yards, pretty boy 7

Powerslide

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Love how everyone says this, Dogs haven’t played any big games in years, he ain’t going missing. Also imo Burton is way better than d brown so if he did sign and was to have an off game it will still be better then Flanagan and Burton will show up period. Anyone who says they don’t want MM is off chops quality player.
not sure i would agree with the Burton is way better than Brown. potential yes but he has been sitting in reggies while Brown has take his opportunity.

Burton is a different kind of player than Brown, he can take the game and make something happen and change the direction of the game. Brown can't do that, at least not yet. so when MM was off Eels were off, but at the Dogs if MM went missing Burto could step up and make something happen.

Less pressure would be on Moses at the Dogs, and Moses would take some of the pressure off Burton. kicking options on both sides of the field and from Dummy half would be fullbacks nightmare.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Burton is not better than Brown lol. Brown turned it up this year and was the second best 5/8 in the game and was carrying Eels at times.

GreenTurd

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not just that, but vision/quick thinking. So many times he should of passed out wide but he stops, spins around and inside passes to players standing still. Or shits himself on last cause they rush up, he passes to someone that shouldn’t be kicking. Frustrating watching him.

Taylforth

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
id rather anyone bar flange, but he is going to fuck our cap and he is not worth the money being thrown around imo.
Yeh agree. Too much money, screws the cap, and only blocks the way of future junior gun half coming through.
Yes he’s experienced……..but imo not worth 3-4 year mega $ deal, at 29 years old in 2023.

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
2023 will be interesting regardless for Kyle Flanagan, in what is going to be the most important year in his career so far.

IF WE SIGN MOSES: Flanno is playing for his career to show his worth to other clubs.
IF WE DON'T SIGN MOSES: Flanno is playing for his career as he's off contract end of 2023 and we will replace him if he fails to fire.

bulldogsmyte

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree, he isnt in that league by a mile. Still would you rather him or flange?
Flanno is a waste of cap space. The only positive for Moses is that he is a better HB than Flanno but so is every other starting HB in the NRL. Moses will take up more than double the cap space of Flanno and he won't deliver the Dogs a GF while Cleary, DCE, Hughes and Walker are healthy and still playing.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

So... your thoughts are we should stick with Flange and hope (pray) that someone in the lower grades suddenly devlopes and becomes the next Turvey/Sherwin for us in the next 2-5 years ??

I cant imagine that's your view Steve, so where is our top 5 in the NRL 7 coming from and who is he?