NRL 2022: Bulldogs forward Max King opens up on his vow of celibacy and Christian beliefs

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I didn't know that about King. Good luck to him. That takes a lot of will power and dedication. Now I know why he plays with so much aggression though... If I played and never had sex I'd be biting peoples ears and taking their heads off..

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
FMD.. I dont give a toss if they collect stamps, paint butterflys, are vegan, carnivorous, gay, straight, non binal, left handed, religiuos, like to bake stuff or sit in cupboards and read poetry... Stop talking and play some competitive footy, faaaaark.
Well a vegan bbq wouldn’t be much fun Baz… you need to know these things before you organise your guest list.

The Dominator

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I would have found this strange in the past but with the current generation who basically post naked pictures of themselves on Instagram and Tik Tok every day its kind of refreshing to be honest.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
FMD.. I dont give a toss if they collect stamps, paint butterflys, are vegan, carnivorous, gay, straight, non binal, left handed, religiuos, like to bake stuff or sit in cupboards and read poetry... Stop talking and play some competitive footy, faaaaark.
As a straight left handed stamp collector I'm offended we aren't allowed to openly share our beliefs...

Ok, I don't really collect stamps.

Last edited:

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I would have found this strange in the past but with the current generation who basically post naked pictures of themselves on Instagram and Tik Tok every day its kind of refreshing to be honest.
The younger generation are drinking and fucking less than ever before. id hate to think what boring bastards my kids will end up being....