NRL 2021, transfer market: Kyle Flanagan rubbishes Super League rumours,

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
What seems to be Kyle Flanagan has much more than talent to sort out, it's daddy & coach Shane.
I hope coach Flanagan will allow Kyle Flanagan be his own person to learn from his mistakes and finally reach his potential !!!
Otherwise it will probably be a bleak future for Kyle :worried:
And not crying when he gets dropped and running to management to arrange a meeting at the club.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
U set the bar to high he played really well first game and it went down hill from there

Funny that.. Confidence absolutely shot and didnt take the critics lightly.. Ball is literally in his court now so best he take his opportunity.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I liked it when we signed Flange even though I can’t stand his old man. We desperately needed a genuine number 7 and I thought his season with a good team at the chooks was more than a pass.

But…although it’s been rough for him as we have struggled as a team, his behaviour and reaction to it has been very disappointing. He has a massive chip on his shoulder and is a daddy’s boy that needs to grow up.

The fucker has a contract for 2 more years that we have to honour if we can’t offload him, and who would want him? He needs to grab his own balls and squeeze until it hurts, and then have a real dig.

Shut your mouth stop looking for excuses and show that you are the 7 to take us forward with the guys we have coming and the good players we already have.

Have a go you little prick, or look forward to 2 years in Reggies before your career is done.

TalDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Will follow his father next year

I hope

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
He didn't start the rumors, it was obviously a suggestion for someone young thrown in the deep end.
Start swimming like fuck.
We need everyone to play like Thommo and kick ass for once in their lives, enough of this blame some other fooker.
The try line is at the other end, get there.

Diatribe 2000

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Cooper Cronk was a bench utility for his first couple of years but worked incredibly hard to become what he became
I haven’t checked but I expect he was probably dropped a few times as well
It’s part of development

Flanagan has the fundamentals so let’s hope he builds some confidence and doesn’t read all of us Monday morning Coaches! Give him space and time

Averillo clearly talented but not a half
Hard to work out what he is but he belongs in there somewhere
I don’t envy the pressure of being the only decent junior we have produced in a long time

Bulldogsforlife23

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Btw I just figured out Flanagan is on 1.1 million with us no wonder why barret wants to get rid of him the kid is just here for the money the little rat

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
As ah alfback this irritates me.
When we grow up and we play with all the local Lebs (or whoever) and you’re having fun. You’re doing all types of trickshots. Dummy’s, grubber, run around, chip kicks etc
Flick passes at the defence line.
Think about it. Instinctively most here will do this in a muck around game.

Yet flanno has none of these basic attributes as a footballer. And he wants to play HALF in first grade?
Please.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Barrett was a decent half why can’t he make these idiots better?

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
As ah alfback this irritates me.
When we grow up and we play with all the local Lebs (or whoever) and you’re having fun. You’re doing all types of trickshots. Dummy’s, grubber, run around, chip kicks etc
Flick passes at the defence line.
Think about it. Instinctively most here will do this in a muck around game.

Yet flanno has none of these basic attributes as a footballer. And he wants to play HALF in first grade?
Please.
He has played FG in the NRL. You have done….?

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Than Arthur? Averillo, Wakeham, Lewis, BBO and the reserve halfback for Mounties….
Your kidding yourself. Arthur is still 18 years old , Averillo ,wakeham and Lewis are all useless as tits on a bull. Glad you don't buy players no idea at all.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Your kidding yourself. Arthur is still 18 years old , Averillo ,wakeham and Lewis are all useless as tits on a bull. Glad you don't buy players no idea at all.
Whatever SuperCoach. I don’t give a fuck if he is 18. You made a statement about now and your wrong. Go fish

LoneWolf

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
He doesn't have the running game or natural ability to play heads up footy. What he can do is try and do the 1 percenters perfectly like Cronk did his whole career and just be a solid and accurate link in the back line plays. He needs to work on a perfect and controlled kicking game and just get better each week. He will develop over the coming seasons and will play his best footy in his mid to late 20s. With the xfactor we have coming next year, he won't have to do too much apart from defend well, kick well and set up our back line plays. Im hoping he can do these basics well and be our long term 7. Would be nice to thank the rorters for him if we are patient and he comes good !
Neither does Averillo and his strength is his running game ..

So we lose absolutely nothing by bringing Flanagan in

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Whatever SuperCoach. I don’t give a fuck if he is 18. You made a statement about now and your wrong. Go fish
Stand by my word, he is still better. And yes I have coached thanks for noticing. Fish on.