2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Wtf why isn’t anyone speaking about this
Have a look here

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I understand he hasn’t been the best but Averillo hasn’t been any better, Baz has been more blunt on Kyle who knows why. Maybe he knows something we don’t. He has dropped every spine player this year except Averillo.
Agree, Averillo’s kicking game vs Sharks was off in a big way, in fact, it was worse than Kyles on the day he got hooked vs Dragons. For me, Averillo has had a couple of good games and a lot of average ones… He’s a complicated one… I think he’s a better runner of the football, TB has to take decisions away from him, Burton might be able to help him in that department next year.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Hope he at least learns how to kick, all of our kickers are pretty shocking at kicking out of danger but Kyle is definately the worst of them absolutely no distance in those legs, and the opposition would start their sets around halfway too many times.
Lewis is currently our best kicking option, Averillo has two left feet but can at least get distance..Flanno has been a huge disappointment in that area, would have thought his short kicking game, at least, was better but he’s struggling all round.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Backing Flanno for a masterclass, scores 2 tries and sets another 2 up!

In his DREAMZZZ PEDROOO, In HIS DREAMSSS...

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hope Flanagan has spent the last few weeks bulking up. His frame is too slight for somebody defending in the front line. He rarely takes the line on either which needs to change

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Flanno's game would be improve if we had a ball playing lock like Radley, Yeo, etc

Jackson, Elliot don't offer that.

Disposable Hero

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Flanno's game would be improve if we had a ball playing lock like Radley, Yeo, etc

Jackson, Elliot don't offer that.
Elliot ran great lines of Foran. but Foran had to tell him exactly where to go.
maybe Flanno can do the same.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Let’s go Flanno.
Silence these haters.

I don’t know what inspires people to death ride players in their own team.
Because we don't like them lol. I hope he does well, I just don't see it happening. He got dropped, had a sook and was then "injured" and had a few weeks off and then played a couple of games in reserve grade where he was shocking. He just seems way too precious, never seen so much noise around a single player just because he got dropped.

Bulldogs fan

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Backing Flanno for a masterclass, scores 2 tries and sets another 2 up!

In his DREAMZZZ PEDROOO, In HIS DREAMSSS...
U set the bar to high he played really well first game and it went down hill from there

D- voice

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
What seems to be Kyle Flanagan has much more than talent to sort out, it's daddy & coach Shane.
I hope coach Flanagan will allow Kyle Flanagan be his own person to learn from his mistakes and finally reach his potential !!!
Otherwise it will probably be a bleak future for Kyle :worried: